Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Nice win guys.. So many players stepped up today! I love it!

Great win!

Alright guys, let's go to the Leafs forum.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Amazing win! So far the guys in here who said series in 4/5 are up! Just so happy we finally got game one. This is what great teams do. Night boys see you in the leafs forum. Let’s go leafs

Raps stepped up the 4th and closed it out.

Jesus christ leafs. Is this a sweep?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I don't think so but man not a good start for the Leafs.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I fully expect us to come out and stomp them in game 2 now. The fact that the team is mostly made up of new faces was huge for getting the game 1 monkey off our back. Ibaka and Delon came up huge. While he didn't light up the score sheet, Kyle Lowry seemed to be involved in a lot of big plays on both ends of the floor. This is the thing I'm most excited about. Granted he had 5 turnovers but if we have a calm and collected Kyle Lowry as opposed to what we've seen in the past then this team is going to the Finals.

Our bench isn't shook. They made mistakes as they always do but they kept playing hard. I also think CJ Miles is going to be a hero at one point in this post season.

tredigs mentioned Raps shot over 50 from the field and from 3, which was great for them. On a cautionary side, they shot that well but the Wiz were still in till like midway through the 4th, so we will have to see how the team does when the shots aren't falling as well as they were yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    tredigs mentioned Raps shot over 50 from the field and from 3, which was great for them. On a cautionary side, they shot that well but the Wiz were still in till like midway through the 4th, so we will have to see how the team does when the shots aren't falling as well as they were yesterday.
    They need to take care of the ball better. Been an ongoing problem late in the season. Moving the ball has been a huge change for the offense, but they have to keep those TO's down.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    They need to take care of the ball better. Been an ongoing problem late in the season. Moving the ball has been a huge change for the offense, but they have to keep those TO's down.
    yeah it was sloppy for both teams yesterday. raps moreso, but overall I like what I saw in comparison to the past. just one game but good to see.

The turnover numbers will continue to be an issue as long as we play the bench so much but that's fine. They make mistakes but force the other team into turnovers too and know what to do with the turnover.

Didn't get a chance to watch the game but at least they won lol.

Cavs getting slapped right now. Could you imagine if we can avoid them in the 2nd round lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Cavs getting slapped right now. Could you imagine if we can avoid them in the 2nd round lol.
    That'd be amazing.

But, this embarrassing loss is going to wake them up, I think. Oladipo will have to continue to dominate for them to have a chance.

Damn Wright played a great game but I almost want to give the game ball to Nogueira
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast