Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    The Cavs just got spanked by the pacers ... is there hope ?

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    That'd be amazing.

But, this embarrassing loss is going to wake them up, I think. Oladipo will have to continue to dominate for them to have a chance.
    Oladipo is a monster. If Derozan can somehow match his play, we'll be in the Finals for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post

Bebe is one injury away from playing major minutes. His ability to alter/block shots in the lane is HUGE the way John Wall can get into the paint.

Serge Ibaka gets my game ball though. That was his best game of the season, and he showed why they gave him all that dough. He was knocking down shots and gobbling up rebounds.

With so many good pieces athis disposal, I don't know how Casey decides who gets to play. He has really done a masterful job this season managing all these players. What other team goes 10-13 deep on a nightly basis? Especially with the games more spread out now in the regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    That'd be amazing.

But, this embarrassing loss is going to wake them up, I think. Oladipo will have to continue to dominate for them to have a chance.
    I think they'll still win lol but taking them to 6-7 games would be nice to at least give us a better chance.

Wish Jonas would make a 3 in the postseason. The whole place would explode.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Bebe is one injury away from playing major minutes. His ability to alter/block shots in the lane is HUGE the way John Wall can get into the paint.

Serge Ibaka gets my game ball though. That was his best game of the season, and he showed why they gave him all that dough. He was knocking down shots and gobbling up rebounds.

With so many good pieces athis disposal, I don't know how Casey decides who gets to play. He has really done a masterful job this season managing all these players. What other team goes 10-13 deep on a nightly basis? Especially with the games more spread out now in the regular season.
    He said he would keep the same rotation going forward. And considering everyone trusts each other, it's probably an easy choice for him.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Cavs need to feed love more down low and change the game plan if the 3 ball from the lebron drives isn't clicking. not too sure if bron 's ego and him wanting to control the game would like that.

Having a few games to practise for LeBron could also be a gamechanger.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Cavs need to feed love more down low and change the game plan if the 3 ball from the lebron drives isn't clicking. not too sure if bron 's ego and him wanting to control the game would like that.
    The Pacers have one of the leagues best shot blockers all over Love. Hes going to have a hell of a hard time this series.

It's great just to see the raps win game one and the Cavs look vulnerable.

I haven't given it the thought it deserved, but Indy is not a very good matchup for the Cavs to have gotten. Between lance and Myles they have solid matchups for the Cavs stars and the Cavs don't have the same matchup advantage for Victor.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I haven't given it the thought it deserved, but Indy is not a very good matchup for the Cavs to have gotten. Between lance and Myles they have solid matchups for the Cavs stars and the Cavs don't have the same matchup advantage for Victor.
    The old George Hill would probably be able to contain him.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    The old George Hill would probably be able to contain him.
    I don't know dude. Victor is pretty damn good now. He's really figured out how to change speeds and get the most out of his quickness. He's not DD good but he might be as good as DD a few years ago or even better because of that 3 point shot. George hill wasn't able to stop DD back in the day and he won't be able to keep up with Victor now. He's tough to stop. I don't expect Indy to beat the Cavs but if they make it a series it would only help us. If Indy somehow beat the Cavs then I would honrstly assume we're going to the finals.

I want to see a Sixers/bucks series.
    OG was such a huge pickup for us just to have someone to match up with all the incredible SF in the east. Kind of crazy to have LeBron, Giannis and Simmons in our conference. Just missing KD, maybe Leonard.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast