Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece

Hornets fire coach Steve Clifford

The Charlotte Hornets dismissed coach Steve Clifford on Friday morning, the team announced, ending a five-year run that included two trips to the playoffs.

After hiring Mitch Kupchak as president and general manager on Sunday, owner Michael Jordan has afforded him the autonomy to reshape the franchise's basketball operations and coaching staff. Charlotte joins an increasingly crowded group of teams pursuing new head coaches, including Orlando, New York, Phoenix, Milwaukee and Memphis.

Leaving the Hornets clears the way for Clifford to become a candidate for openings with any of those teams.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...steve-clifford

"Former Memphis Grizzlies head coach David Fizdale is reportedly a "leading candidate" to replace Steve Clifford with the Charlotte Hornets. "

Personally i think firding Clifford was the right move, he was good here but its obvious he wont be able to win with us anytime soon. As for Fizdale, idk, i guess Dwight will start shooting 3s

Personally i think firding Clifford was the right move, he was good here but its obvious he wont be able to win with us anytime soon. As for Fizdale, idk, womens sunglasses 2018 i guess Dwight will start shooting

lmfao, Dwight shooting corner 3s why not. I think we might try and package Dwight at the draft though, maybe with a team like Cleveland to trade up.