Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah it's fairly obvious. I don't know if Witten wanted Dez gone. Maybe I'm assuming because Romo appreciated Dez Witten did too, but I can't say for sure.

I agree he should go to a team with an accurate QB. I think Washington makes a lot of sense for him, so do that Pats. Watching film shows Dez creates quite a bit of separation but you can have all the separation in the world but if the ball isn't placed in the right spot it doesn't matter. Beasley created a lot of open routes for himself last year and Dak just plain missed him a lot. There is a heck of a lot that Dak needs to improve on and now he no longer has a scape goat.
    Dak definitely needs to step his game up this year. If not I would expect the Cowboys to draft a QB in the next draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    As long as Witten is still playing no other TE will be given a legit chance to replace him. Witten is notorious for refusing to come off the field. Heís even said that any draft pick spent on a TE would be a waisted pick while heís still playing.
    Shouldn't be his decision. First ballot hall of Famer or not.

Dak definitely needs to step his game up this year. If not I would expect the Cowboys to draft a QB in the next draft.
    That and a new HC
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Shouldn't be his decision. First ballot hall of Famer or not.
    I agree, but thatís what the clapping Ginger allows.

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    That and a new HC
    Unfortunately I have a feeling that they are going to allow Red to finish out his contract (has 1 more year after this year).

Lots of chatter this was to clear cap for a Earl Thomas trade. If that's the case I'm good with it. Thomas is still at a all pro level Dez is not.

Unfortunately I have a feeling that they are going to allow Red to finish out his contract (has 1 more year after this year).
    Red has way too many chances , unfortunately . I hope youíre wrong
    #BringBackMatty

They most likely will. I'll never get it. You have the balls to fire Landry but your being soft with Garret. He's average just like his record. To his defense he only had above average teams a handful of years but...they ended up average those years too. Lol

I think Dez was put up with because Jerry wants it that way. I do believe on another team his persnonality will be a problem.

I wouldn't sign him.

[QUOTE=Emerson Perriot;32284055]I think Dez was put up with because Jerry wants it that way. I do believe on another team his persnonality will be a problem.

I wouldn't sign him.[/Q

You have to look at what led up to Dez to understand the admiration. Joey Galloway, Anthony Miller, Roy William's. Jerry waited a long time to land a true WR1. But it seems different now. I see guys flying all over the field catching balls like superman. It's not as hard to find a playmaker

[QUOTE=surf and turf;32284091]
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerson Perriot View Post
    I think Dez was put up with because Jerry wants it that way. I do believe on another team his persnonality will be a problem.

I wouldn't sign him.[/Q

You have to look at what led up to Dez to understand the admiration. Joey Galloway, Anthony Miller, Roy William's. Jerry waited a long time to land a true WR1. But it seems different now. I see guys flying all over the field catching balls like superman. It's not as hard to find a playmaker
    I agree with all that.

I just don't see his attitude being a good thing for any team. And, he's not what he was, this is very obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Lots of chatter this was to clear cap for a Earl Thomas trade. If that's the case I'm good with it. Thomas is still at a all pro level Dez is not.
    That's the only way I'd be ok with it

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

Jaguars..

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Your thoughts
    They should've got rid of him when Romo retired.

Iíd consider getting rid of bmarsh and bringing in dez. Heís a bum but being a 3rd option playing in the slot he could be worth a 1 year deal.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast