Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    I wouldn't mind woody as defense coach here his switch schemes were actually good when we had the piece even though melo used it for his laziness too much lol.

Woodyyyyyy. Thank the Lord they did not say Doc.

id take woodson back fast. just positive things with this guy. but as a assistant.

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    This is why I am intrigued by Jerry Stackhouse. I like Jackson for the job if indeed he has learned from his previous coaching tenure. However I don't really have a preference just to continue building a stable franchise

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Did u comment on your own comment?

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Did u comment on your own comment?
    Yeah the Tapatalk app didn't allow me to edit for some reason... I know that's like a unwritten rule. We good bro?

Part of me feels like the JVG, Jax, Woody stuff is really more of a PR move than anything, I have a feeling we end up "blown away" by Stackhouse or Fizdale and hire one of them, and we can say that at least we "did right" by interviewing all the guys the fans and media say we should. We used to get trashed for never giving Ewing an interview, I don't consider those guys serious candidates at this point but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    It was only a year. Also, Joerger had those guys in their prime, so I donít think you can make that comparison. He might as well be someone whoís never coached before which is why I said it was more about the guys we already know about. If you want to go by NBA experience he still has more than Stackhouse who just started in 2015 vs. 2003 for Fizdale.

Who would you prefer out of the names that have been linked to the team? Itís not as if Iím saying heís the best out there. Iím saying he seems to be the best out of all the realistic options.
    Not thrilled with any of these names linked to the knicks but if i had to chose one i would prefer Blatt.
    That Cleveland situation was a joke.
    The guy is a very good coach.
    Outside of names linked to the team,Etore Mesina should be another candidate.

For the record i'm not saying that Fizdale is a bad coach or something.
    Just another gamble,so is Stackhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Part of me feels like the JVG, Jax, Woody stuff is really more of a PR move than anything, I have a feeling we end up "blown away" by Stackhouse or Fizdale and hire one of them, and we can say that at least we "did right" by interviewing all the guys the fans and media say we should. We used to get trashed for never giving Ewing an interview, I don't consider those guys serious candidates at this point but I could be wrong.
    I agree with this. No matter who we pick, I appreciate the fact that mills and Perry have cast a wide net with this coaching search. Unlike Phil who only wanted a yes man who would run his system and gave no coaches with a different opinion a chance.

Please not Woodson.. I donít wanna see an iso-porzingis every night

-I now baptized you as Porzingod.

Blatt just led his turkish team to the euro cup title

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    Yeah the Tapatalk app didn't allow me to edit for some reason... I know that's like a unwritten rule. We good bro?

Yes sir.

Quote Originally Posted by ISIAH_THOMAS View Post
    Blatt just led his turkish team to the euro cup title
    Get Blatt and get that Princeton offense going.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Get Blatt and get that Princeton offense going.
    If they aren't getting jay wright I might be on the blatt train. With all these overseas guys he could really unleash kp and franks upside

Stack house is a darkhorse because he could be the next great coach, but I'm not sure they want somebody without any head coach experience in the NBA

These other retreats like Jackson don't interest me
    Last edited by ISIAH_THOMAS; 04-15-2018 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IDunknown View Post
    I wish Jeff Van Gundy, and Mark Jackson would both sign up, one as the head coach and the other assistant.
    This all day

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast