Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixers in 4

    3 8.82%
  • Sixers in 5

    9 26.47%
  • Sixers in 6

    10 29.41%
  • Sixers in 7

    3 8.82%
  • Heat in 4

    0 0%
  • Heat in 5

    1 2.94%
  • Heat in 6

    7 20.59%
  • Heat in 7

    1 2.94%
Page 8 of 115 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1723
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,791
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Redick is a terrible playoff player, Amir is garbage, and they're a couple of your role players. Your 2 best players and at least 2 starters have no experience while basically everyone on the Heat has experience and have won playoff series.

    Again, only fans of teams with no experience think experience doesn't matter.
    It matters. Just not nearly as much as youíre clinging to. And the level of respect your team deserves because of their experience isnít nearly as high as you think.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,035
    Yeah this thread is gonna be lit
    The Baker is coming.


  3. #108
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Yeah this thread is gonna be lit
    Unfortunately for PSD I won't be able to post much, if at all during game 1
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,173
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Then do everyone a favor while your on here and go ahead and sign out and come back when you're not so sensitive.
    just block him, it will let us at least reasonable discussions
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,863
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    It matters. Just not nearly as much as youíre clinging to. And the level of respect your team deserves because of their experience isnít nearly as high as you think.
    At least one of the games they'll win will be because they were the more experienced team.
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,173
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Dragic was an all star, engaged Whiteside is an all star level player who dominated Embiid last game, Wade is the most dangerous player in this series, and you all don't have near as much star power as you claim.

    Pistons and Denver have star power and look at them. The Spurs have 1 all star and look at them. The Jazz have no all stars. Don't talk to me about playoff experience when you don't even remember what it feels like to watch your team in the playoffs. I'm sitting on a high horse because I've witnessed 3 rings in the last 12 years, who else can say that? So while I want to win and I think they will, I can't be too mad because I've been blessed as a fan!
    come on, you cant go claiming rings when you follow a player around lol
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    22,921
    I like the heat here in 5 but the 76rs have a nice future in 18 and beyond

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,863
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    come on, you cant go claiming rings when you follow a player around lol
    I started in Miami because of Wade, I said I would follow him until the end for that and be back in Miami after retirement or when he went back. I've been blessed!
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  9. #114
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    I like the heat here in 5 but the 76rs have a nice future in 18 and beyond

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Good prediction, you're a smart man.
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  10. #115
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,863
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    just block him, it will let us at least reasonable discussions
    I guess I could but I really don't care enough to do it. I'm not one to hold grudges and become sensitive over something someone I'll never meet in my life says over an Internet forum lol. I just find it funny when people get sensitive so I ask that they come back when they have a clear mind ha!
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  11. #116
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,740
    Quote Originally Posted by wade03 View Post
    dragic was an all star, engaged whiteside is an all star level player who dominated embiid last game, wade is the most dangerous player in this series, and you all don't have near as much star power as you claim.

    Pistons and denver have star power and look at them. The spurs have 1 all star and look at them. The jazz have no all stars. Don't talk to me about playoff experience when you don't even remember what it feels like to watch your team in the playoffs. I'm sitting on a high horse because i've witnessed 3 rings in the last 12 years, who else can say that? So while i want to win and i think they will, i can't be too mad because i've been blessed as a fan!
    #blessed

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,740
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    come on, you cant go claiming rings when you follow a player around lol
    Wade didn't leave the Heat until just last season so you can't say he followed Wade around for rings. He had been on the Heat his whole career until recently.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,863
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarlson85 View Post
    #blessed
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  14. #119
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,863
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarlson85 View Post
    Wade didn't leave the Heat until just last season so you can't say he followed Wade around for rings. He had been on the Heat his whole career until recently.
    And now we're back and better than ever. The fans appreciate us even more and we appreciate everything more now that we're back. Sometimes you need to spend time apart to see how much you really need each other
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  15. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,173
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarlson85 View Post
    Wade didn't leave the Heat until just last season so you can't say he followed Wade around for rings. He had been on the Heat his whole career until recently.
    but he was a Cavs fan last week, come on.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Page 8 of 115 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •