• Heat in 6

7 20.59%
  • Heat in 7

1 2.94%
Page 7 of 115 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Wtf is a bootsy though?
    Wtf is a WDaEeo3e though?

This mother****er using password requirements as his screen name.

Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    Wtf is a WDaEeo3e though?

This mother****er using password requirements as his screen name.
    You probably wear cowboy boots and got your name from that. "Hold on guys, let me put on my bootsy!"
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

So far Miami is counting on playoff/coaching experience and Wayne Ellington. Got it.
    We're relying on great coaching/schemes, defense, one of the best home records since the GOAT returned, the highest scoring bench, playoff Wade, motivated Whiteside, all star Dragic, playoff experience, and the young, hungry guys.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

This wasn't a Heat vs Sixers thing, I was told those things don't matter period and only scoring matters.
    Ok, you win. Defense matters. Advantage Sixers.

Or are we now going to make up some cliche about the Heat have a better “playoff defense” than the Sixers because of experience?

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Ok, you win. Defense matters. Advantage Sixers.

Or are we now going to make up some cliche about the Heat have a better “playoff defense” than the Sixers because of experience?
    Yes, that's exactly it.

Fans of teams with no playoff experience are literally the only people who don't think playoff experience matters. I know it hurts but it's the truth. I will say as an organization the Sixers have experienced playoff beatdowns from Wade and the Heat many times. Who knows, this may be your year for payback!
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

This is definitely going to be the best thread of the 1st round lol!!!
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You probably wear cowboy boots and got your name from that. "Hold on guys, let me put on my bootsy!"
    LOL what an enormous dunce you are. The name is from Bootsy Collins.

LOL what an enormous dunce you are. The name is from Bootsy Collins.
    Then you should've went with Bootzilla.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

This is definitely going to be the best thread of the 1st round lol!!!
    Haha yup

Then you should've went with Bootzilla.
    No.

No.
    Then do everyone a favor while your on here and go ahead and sign out and come back when you're not so sensitive.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Yes, that's exactly it.

Fans of teams with no playoff experience are literally the only people who don't think playoff experience matters. I know it hurts but it's the truth. I will say as an organization the Sixers have experienced playoff beatdowns from Wade and the Heat many times. Who knows, this may be your year for payback!
    Wanna know a secret? Talent and star power outweighs experience, especially in the playoffs. Experienced role players don’t lead teams through the playoffs. Stars do. The Heat are simply outmatched, the Sixers have better top end talent.

And what’s with your fanbase’s “experience” high horse. Get off it. It’s sad and it’s desperate. Here’s the reality of the situation. You made the playoffs once in the last 3 years. You talk as if your roster is compromised of championship pedigree celebrated respected vets. Your main core of contributors is a group of mediocre slightly above average low ceiling players who haven’t achieved anything meaningful in their careers. Except for Wade, who is 36 years old and far past his prime.

Redick, Amir, Belinelli, and Ilyasova are all key contributors for us with PLENTY of veteran experience that stands up well to the Heat players. You don’t hear Sixers fans yammering on about it in desperate cliches.

Wanna know a secret? Talent and star power outweighs experience, especially in the playoffs. Experienced role players don’t lead teams through the playoffs. Stars do. The Heat are simply outmatched, the Sixers have better top end talent.

And what’s with your fanbase’s “experience” high horse. Get off it. It’s sad and it’s desperate. Here’s the reality of the situation. You made the playoffs once in the last 3 years. You talk as if your roster is compromised of championship pedigree celebrated respected vets. Your main core of contributors is a group of mediocre slightly above average low ceiling players who haven’t achieved anything meaningful in their careers. Except for Wade, who is 36 years old and far past his prime.
    Dragic was an all star, engaged Whiteside is an all star level player who dominated Embiid last game, Wade is the most dangerous player in this series, and you all don't have near as much star power as you claim.

Pistons and Denver have star power and look at them. The Spurs have 1 all star and look at them. The Jazz have no all stars. Don't talk to me about playoff experience when you don't even remember what it feels like to watch your team in the playoffs. I'm sitting on a high horse because I've witnessed 3 rings in the last 12 years, who else can say that? So while I want to win and I think they will, I can't be too mad because I've been blessed as a fan!
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Redick, Amir, Belinelli, and Ilyasova are all key contributors for us with PLENTY of veteran experience that stands up well to the Heat players. You don’t hear Sixers fans yammering on about it in desperate cliches.
    Redick is a terrible playoff player, Amir is garbage, and they're a couple of your role players. Your 2 best players and at least 2 starters have no experience while basically everyone on the Heat has experience and have won playoff series.

Again, only fans of teams with no experience think experience doesn't matter.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Page 7 of 115 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast