Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixers in 4

    3 8.82%
  • Sixers in 5

    9 26.47%
  • Sixers in 6

    10 29.41%
  • Sixers in 7

    3 8.82%
  • Heat in 4

    0 0%
  • Heat in 5

    1 2.94%
  • Heat in 6

    7 20.59%
  • Heat in 7

    1 2.94%
Page 6 of 115 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1723
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Posts
    4,638
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    This does nothing. So Ellington is Miami's offense? Also Ellington attempted 579 3's and attempted 700 shots overall. That's 83% of his FG attempts. Klay attempted 521 3's and 1178 overall so your comparison sucks. Miami is going to have to have guys getting buckets in this series to even have a chance. Relying on playoff experience which is overrated, coaching experience, and defense isn't enough in a 7 game series in the NBA. If you don't have the players to get buckets then none of this will matter.
    Right, because the Sixers are the pinnacle of efficiency.

    What was your prediction? Philly in 4? Pls go.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,435
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    No that's not how it works. That guy is a troll and always says stupid **** and came directly at me. So no I won't relax.
    Nah buddy, you popped out of your hole out of nowhere a couple months ago and came at me with some BS. You dug your own grave when you did that.
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  3. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,764
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    The Heat are awful offensively, have a hard time hitting 3s and will have a hard time keeping up with the Sixers.
    Overall a bad team.

    Sixers in 5.
    Interesting you say that. The stats actually say the Heat and 76ers are pretty close when it comes to 3 pt shooting this season. They both make 11 three pointers a game which is tied for 10th overall. The 76ers shoot .369% from 3 while the Heat shoot .360%.

    The Heat and Sixers also split the season series 2-2 and all the games were decided by single digits, including the Heat winning the 2 most recent games. They also played all 4 games this season within a window of less than 5 weeks so they got pretty familiar with each other in a short amount of time.

    Heat in 6.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,435
    Jeffy25, if the Sixers sweep like you predicted I will live stream myself diving off the top of American Airlines Arena head first into the concrete where Wades statue will one day be!
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  5. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,435
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarlson85 View Post
    Interesting you say that. The stats actually say the Heat and 76ers are pretty close when it comes to 3 pt shooting this season. They both make 11 three pointers a game which is tied for 10th overall. The 76ers shoot .369% from 3 while the Heat shoot .360%.

    The Heat and Sixers also split the season series 2-2 and all the games were decided by single digits, including the Heat winning the 2 most recent games. They also played all 4 games this season within a window of less than 5 weeks so they got pretty familiar with each other in a short amount of time.

    Heat in 6.
    Facts only from RCarlson.
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    47,477
    Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    Right, because the Sixers are the pinnacle of efficiency.

    What was your prediction? Philly in 4? Pls go.
    Sixers starting 5 is top 2 in the NBA [emoji6]

    PROCESSING

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    47,477
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Leading up to the playoffs they have the highest scoring bench in the league and the 3rd best home record in the league.....
    And the Sixers are 26-1 since Jan 1st at home. Not too bad on the road either. So if you want to point that out as an advantage for the Heat it also goes for the Sixers.

    PROCESSING

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,764
    I also think Embiid coming back in the middle of a playoff series won't be the easiest thing for the Sixers. They've gotten used to playing without him the last couple weeks and playing a certain style with him out. Now they have to work him back in and adjust to having him on the court again with little margin for error.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,435
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    And the Sixers are 26-1 since Jan 1st at home. Not too bad on the road either. So if you want to point that out as an advantage for the Heat it also goes for the Sixers.
    Wasn't pointing it out as an advantage, he said the Heat have sucked leading up to the playoffs and that they can't score. I responded with their home record and that they have the highest scoring bench in the league since the deadline.
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  10. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,435
    And while both have great home records as of late, the other almost stole 1 on their home court so I think we'll see some good games. Wade missed the game winner short in Philly but hit it in Miami, that was the difference between stealing one and not.
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  11. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,874
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    So experience, defense, and coaching don't matter. Got it, thanks for that very, very dumb statement and showing everyone how smart you aren't.
    The Sixers are a better defensive team by almost every relevant meaningful metric lol

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,107
    Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    Right, because the Sixers are the pinnacle of efficiency.

    What was your prediction? Philly in 4? Pls go.
    Wow nice to deflect your ****** argument with something that I didn't even say. Look man your argument that Miami has a good offense based off of Wayne Ellington making as many 3's as Klay thompson was so weak. And then you come back again with another weak, doesn't apply response. Get outta here with this weak *** **** you are bringing. Philly's offense is not part of your argument but since you brought it up yeah Philly's got a more efficient offense then Miami. That I do know.
    Last edited by bootsy; 04-13-2018 at 10:37 AM.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,435
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    The Sixers are a better defensive team by almost every relevant meaningful metric lol
    This wasn't a Heat vs Sixers thing, I was told those things don't matter period and only scoring matters.
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  14. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,435
    Wtf is a bootsy though?
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  15. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,107
    So far Miami is counting on playoff/coaching experience and Wayne Ellington. Got it.

Page 6 of 115 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •