0 0%
  • Heat in 5

1 2.94%
  • Heat in 6

7 20.59%
  • Heat in 7

1 2.94%
Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Sixers are hot right now, but I like the way Miami matches up with them defensively. Easily one of the better 1st round match-ups in either conference

I think this is the only series in the East that's uncertain. If Embiid is out for game 1, which looks likely, I'll say the Heat in 6.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    I think we can easily overwhelm them by running, passing and shooting them out of the gym. Same way the Warriors and Rockets do to teams. That’s how we’re playing now. Redick, Saric, Covington, Ilyasova, Belinelli... Our shooting barrage just comes at you wave after wave. No one has been able to stop it for a full game ever since we figured out our rhythm. Hence the 16 straight wins. And I haven’t even mentioned our superstars and the emergence of Fultz.

Sixers in 5 or 6.
    Sixers look like legit contenders. I’d like to see if their regular season translates to playoff Bb but if it does then I think the east is on notice and so should GS and Houston

Yeah, if Embiid is out, I think this series will be very close or a beatdown. Miami is just the more experienced veteran team. They know how Ben Simmons plays (because they had LeBron). Spoelstra is not a bad coach at all. He should figure it out. I'll make my decision after game 1.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    I think we can easily overwhelm them by running, passing and shooting them out of the gym. Same way the Warriors and Rockets do to teams. That’s how we’re playing now. Redick, Saric, Covington, Ilyasova, Belinelli... Our shooting barrage just comes at you wave after wave. No one has been able to stop it for a full game ever since we figured out our rhythm. Hence the 16 straight wins. And I haven’t even mentioned our superstars and the emergence of Fultz.

Sixers in 5 or 6.
    Well, that was the easiest stretch of 16 games by an NBA team due to scheduling. It could be a good/bad thing here.

Playoff experience is being very underrated here.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    The sixers have nothing to lose, a tremendous amount of confidence, knockdown shooters and a super stud in Embiid. I truly believe this team can challenge anyone, but I do agree with your statement

I think this goes 7. People are underestimating the Heat and Spo. I think they make the Sixers to have a LOT of turnovers.

I picked the Sixers because they'll have HCA, but I wouldn't rule out them losing a game 7 due to inexperience and lots of mistakes.

It most certainly is.

Regular season is over. The playoffs is where the truth comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I think this goes 7. People are underestimating the Heat and Spo. I think they make the Sixers to have a LOT of turnovers.

I picked the Sixers because they'll have HCA, but I wouldn't rule out them losing a game 7 due to inexperience and lots of mistakes.
    All joking/fun trash talking aside. You hit on the most important point. Turnovers is the singular stat to focus on for the Sixers. You can honestly probably throw all the other pros/cons, matchups, stats etc. out the window. It’s going to come down to turnovers.

If we take care of the ball, we are extremely hard to beat. If we don’t take care of the ball, it’s anyone’s game.

Brett Brown Illyasova, Bellinelli, Amir Johnson, Reddick all have playoff experience. Simmons and Embiid talent will trump that experience with their talent. Lets not pretend like these heat players have ever done anything serious in the playoffs outside of Wade.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

01-30-2018, 10:57 AM #0 MILLERHIGHLIFE

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Enjoy that capspace with no win now pieces joining a injury-prone Embiid. hahhahahah Fultz pick looks very bad for you guys. I'm not even feeling sorry either. Talk about a boring process.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Brett Brown Illyasova, Bellinelli, Amir Johnson, Reddick all have playoff experience. Simmons and Embiid talent will trump that experience with their talent. Lets not pretend like these heat players have ever done anything serious in the playoffs outside of Wade.
    Well if we're talking about doing something serious in the playoffs then yea, Wade and UD are the only ones but a lot of them have postseason experience. Majority of the team does actually outside of Bam. You're going to see a lot of new schemes and there's going to be a lot of game planning going on that could really hurt Simmons who can't shoot and Fultz is pretty much being thrown straight into the fire. You have a few guys with experience but hay doesn't do much for Simmons, Embiid, Fultz, Covington, TJ, Anderson, Holmes, etc.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

its not like Simmons and Embiid and the rest are gonna magically forgot how to play ball. I dont care how many teams have more experience thats doesnt mean they can all of the sudden stop Embiid bcuz he hasnt been here before. Even without the big guy we open as 6.5 faves thats pretty telling if you ask me.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

01-30-2018, 10:57 AM #0 MILLERHIGHLIFE

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Enjoy that capspace with no win now pieces joining a injury-prone Embiid. hahhahahah Fultz pick looks very bad for you guys. I'm not even feeling sorry either. Talk about a boring process.

Watch out for Ellington.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    its not like Simmons and Embiid and the rest are gonna magically forgot how to play ball. I dont care how many teams have more experience thats doesnt mean they can all of the sudden stop Embiid bcuz he hasnt been here before. Even without the big guy we open as 6.5 faves thats pretty telling if you ask me.
    Hey man. When the Sixers are up 25 in the 3rd quarter on Saturday, the crowd is rocking, the Sixers’ 3PT barrage onslaught has no end in sight, and the Heat players are looking at each other helplessly, confused and gasping for breath as the Sixers run laps around them like a light morning practice...

Heat fans can maintain confidence because Goran Dragic and James Johnson are savvy experienced vets who have “been there” before. And they can cling their hopes on old man Wade dialing back the clock six years because he’s a proven champion and “knows what it takes.” They’ll show us!

Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast