Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raps in 4

    3 13.64%
  • Raps in 5

    10 45.45%
  • Raps in 6

    8 36.36%
  • Raps in 7

    1 4.55%
  • Wiz in 4

    0 0%
  • Wiz in 5

    0 0%
  • Wiz in 6

    0 0%
  • Wiz in 7

    0 0%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 144
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    25,769
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    This post is great because you try to belittle the Raps win then talk about how you'll be betting on the Wiz to lose by a certain amount.
    You're confused, you must not sports bet I take it. I wasn't belittling (though it was in response to ZN thinking this was a clear sweep) I'm stating a fact and highlighting one reason why I like the Wiz to cover in G2. Might wait til G3 though, we'll see.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    that would require the Raptors to be getting lots of respect. no, the Raptors don't have the top tier talent to generally win in the post season or at least in years past. the wiz however have players that people recognize but are still slightly better than poop.
    say what you want about the wiz, but even with wall being out of sorts especially driving to the rim, missing layups and complaining about contact, they were still in despite the raps killing it from the field and 3. they were exchanging leads til mid fourth and the raps closed the game a tonne better. but the wiz are relatively experienced considering the youth of their main guys and have been there and done well late before. just take caution. it appears whoever closes out games better should take the series.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    22,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    say what you want about the wiz, but even with wall being out of sorts especially driving to the rim, missing layups and complaining about contact, they were still in despite the raps killing it from the field and 3. they were exchanging leads til mid fourth and the raps closed the game a tonne better. but the wiz are relatively experienced considering the youth of their main guys and have been there and done well late before. just take caution. it appears whoever closes out games better should take the series.
    Look, I'm a Raptors fan, I'm used to disappointment so there is a part of me that wouldn't be surprised if they **** the bed. But the wizards are so inferior based on how these 2 teams played over 82 games and it's truth - the wizards have players who are generally seen in a favorable light yet they still don't add up to what other less talented teams have been able to do. I don't know if it's personalities or what but they should be plenty better.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Look, I'm a Raptors fan, I'm used to disappointment so there is a part of me that wouldn't be surprised if they **** the bed. But the wizards are so inferior based on how these 2 teams played over 82 games and it's truth - the wizards have players who are generally seen in a favorable light yet they still don't add up to what other less talented teams have been able to do. I don't know if it's personalities or what but they should be plenty better.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk


    If the Wiz can gel, they are still a tough out IMO despite the regular season struggles. The year they swept Toronto, they lost the season series 3-1 or 4-0, so we will see.
    Last edited by Heediot; 04-16-2018 at 06:21 AM.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,056
    This is going to be a good series. Neither 8th seed should be an 8th seed but they are due to injury. I wouldn't be surprised with an upset here.
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    17,160
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    You're confused, you must not sports bet I take it. I wasn't belittling (though it was in response to ZN thinking this was a clear sweep) I'm stating a fact and highlighting one reason why I like the Wiz to cover in G2. Might wait til G3 though, we'll see.
    No, I understand sports betting. You’re picking an underdog to cover, meaning they have to lose by a certain amount. In this case it’s less than 7.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,388
    It would be sweet revenge to get a sweep.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    11,877
    steady freddy is good to go, he will play.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,388
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    You know who's really a dissapointment annually (other than the series Paul Pierce won for them against the raptors)... The wizards. In the post season and regular season.
    Shamelessly bumping my own comment here.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,285
    Is that Valanciunis or Arvydas!?!

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    25,769
    Save some of this unconscious shooting for the later series, damn boys!

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    25,769
    Raps broke their playoff franchise record for 3's in G1, and are going to do it again tonight? This is an impressive shooting display by Toronto to start the series. Glad I waited on pulling the trigger on Washington. Tough team to trust on the road.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,285

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    25,769
    Is Scott Brooks seriously this worried about Wall and Beal fouling out of this game that he's benching them extended minutes this early? Seems FAR too overly cautious in a game that's very close to getting completely out of hand.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    17,160
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Is Scott Brooks seriously this worried about Wall and Beal fouling out of this game that he's benching them extended minutes this early? Seems FAR too overly cautious in a game that's very close to getting completely out of hand.
    I think it's because when they were on the floor the Raps were scoring at will.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •