• Spurs in 5

0 0%
  • Spurs in 6

1 4.76%
  • Spurs in 7

1 4.76%
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    I will make it simple for you. I don't value your opinion in the least, don't respond to me.
    Okay. Love you too!
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

The Ringer's coverage is about the Warriors length, the picture they chose for the story is funny.

MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

I will make it simple for you. I don't value your opinion in the least, don't respond to me.
    Why the upset tre? Who urinated in your Cap'n Crunch?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Why the upset tre? Who urinated in your Cap'n Crunch?
    Scoots, if you're going to play cat and mouse with your douche act, try to be a bit more entertaining and or enlightening. As is you are a waste of my ****ing time.

Scoots, if you're going to play cat and mouse with your douche act, try to be a bit more entertaining and or enlightening. As is you are a waste of my ****ing time.
    Clearly you seem to be upset about something. I don't know what it is.

Clearly you seem to be upset about something. I don't know what it is.
    "Don't feed the troll". And I called you out. You had nothing to say. You're a douchebag. Beyond that, I really don't respect your takes. I think you're a tool who shines very little insight and tries to walk the line. So, there ya go lil buddy.

"Don't feed the troll". And I called you out. You had nothing to say. You're a douchebag. Beyond that, I really don't respect your takes. I think you're a tool who shines very little insight and tries to walk the line. So, there ya go lil buddy.
    Oh, well if you were trolling people that seems a perfectly reasonable thing to say. I don't think I said it to you, and I don't remember specifically saying it to you, but I've said it many many times ... lil buddy. And I think it's funny you calling me names.

Oh, well if you were trolling people that seems a perfectly reasonable thing to say. I don't think I said it to you, and I don't remember specifically saying it to you, but I've said it many many times ... lil buddy. And I think it's funny you calling me names.
    Stop playing 3rd grade hall monitor on a message board nobody cares about and start throwing out more substance. You might garner some respect.

Granted, based on your takes, probably not.

In my experience, good moderators should be skilled at de-escalating a situation. So that being said, why is this Scoots guy a moderator lol?

Warriors in 4

Popovich said basically, "You'll have to ask Kawhi how he's doing.

When we know, then we can move forward." Spurs reportedly don't expect him back. Like, WTF. This doesn't bode well for trade value, at all. Plus he only has one year left. I don't know how, but it may make more sense to keep him around and somehow work out an extension, despite him not deserving it. He's Phil Jackson'ed his own trade value.

Or just lose him for nothing. Maybe some draft picks (which Spurs seem to value as much as the Celtics).

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/04/...ostseason.html

Last edited by kobe4thewinbang; 04-16-2018 at 03:19 AM.

WCQF: [2] Golden State Warriors vs. San Antonio Spurs [7] | Warriors lead 1-0

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    In my experience, good moderators should be skilled at de-escalating a situation. So that being said, why is this Scoots guy a moderator lol?
    Nvm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 04-16-2018 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I guess this series as lost everyones interest if this is what is being talked about in this thread. I cant figure out what happened to start all of this, but im guessing it started in another thread

Holy **** I would've been banned without hesitation lol! PSD plays favorites and they are racist towards Wade fans!
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Warriors need to be about their business tonight. Just because we got them game one and there's no Kawhi doesn't mean we can sleep on them. Pop will make adjustments.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast