Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dubs in 4

    3 13.64%
  • Dubs in 5

    13 59.09%
  • Dubs in 6

    4 18.18%
  • Dubs in 7

    0 0%
  • Spurs in 4

    0 0%
  • Spurs in 5

    0 0%
  • Spurs in 6

    1 4.55%
  • Spurs in 7

    1 4.55%
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 402
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21,393
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Are you an NBA lawyer?
    Yep

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    17,761
    The last report out was Kawhi has been in NYC still rehabbing trying to get clearance with his docs and some Spurs staff. If that's still the case , it makes sense why he's not there.

    I imagine Pop is aware of what's going on

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Posts
    10,921
    Someone please tell me was LA this soft in Portland? He was horrible in game one. Ok, so he wanted to go to SA to win a championship...got to put in some work yourself though bro.

    LA effort pissed me off, it was pathetic effort for a highly paid profession basketball player.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    17,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Someone please tell me was LA this soft in Portland? He was horrible in game one. Ok, so he wanted to go to SA to win a championship...got to put in some work yourself though bro.

    LA effort pissed me off, it was pathetic effort for a highly paid profession basketball player.
    LA has been terrific all year, far from soft.

    GS is blitzing him Everytime. He's gotta adjust and with some help of the coaching staff he'll be able to react better. He needs help from the other guys, if guys can hit 3s, the double teams wont come as often.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21,393
    LA has elite skills, but I've questioned his heart for years. That said, the Warriors were coming from a different direction every time down and he was trying to make the right play and passing out of the double. The Warriors are just good at doubling and covering the first 2 obvious passes.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    13,188
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sorry you guys are smart and clearly know the in and outs of how things really work [emoji849].


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As it stands nothing has been done by the Spurs or the NBA. So its looking like we are for the moment.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    31,523
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    As it stands nothing has been done by the Spurs or the NBA. So its looking like we are for the moment.
    change your name to TrueSmartPerson


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    17,761

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    13,188
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    change your name to TrueSmartPerson


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Doesn't have the same ring

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    26,758
    I will say that the NBA players Union and their contracts are WAY too strong. There's no way he should be getting 20 mil for this "season". What if he pulls the same **** next year and just says he is not ready to go? Spurs just have to eat another 20 mil and punt another season?

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21,393
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    I will say that the NBA players Union and their contracts are WAY too strong. There's no way he should be getting 20 mil for this "season". What if he pulls the same **** next year and just says he is not ready to go? Spurs just have to eat another 20 mil and punt another season?
    NBA contract guarantees are CRAZY strong.

    As I understand it, the NBA and NBAPA won't get involved until the Spurs invoke some clause of Kawhi's contract that he's in breach of. At this point I think the Spurs are going to wait until the off season so they can try to formulate a plan.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    26,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    NBA contract guarantees are CRAZY strong.

    As I understand it, the NBA and NBAPA won't get involved until the Spurs invoke some clause of Kawhi's contract that he's in breach of. At this point I think the Spurs are going to wait until the off season so they can try to formulate a plan.
    Why are you engaging the troll? Talk to someone else you clown.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21,393
    Lamarcus Aldridge: 14 points, 5-of-12 shooting, 2 rebounds, and 1 block in 24 minutes

    Javale McGee: 15 points, 5-of-7 shooting, 4 rebounds, and 2 blocks in 16 minutes.

    No way that happens again.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21,393
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Why are you engaging the troll? Talk to someone else you clown.
    I didn't see any trolling there.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    26,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I didn't see any trolling there.
    I will make it simple for you. I don't value your opinion in the least, don't respond to me.

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •