Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dubs in 4

    3 13.64%
  • Dubs in 5

    13 59.09%
  • Dubs in 6

    4 18.18%
  • Dubs in 7

    0 0%
  • Spurs in 4

    0 0%
  • Spurs in 5

    0 0%
  • Spurs in 6

    1 4.55%
  • Spurs in 7

    1 4.55%
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 402
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21,393
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Whatís funny? He is holding them hostage. SA canít do anything about it bc if they do they definitely lose a franchise player and likely get a poorer return bc of the drama. If KL is healthy and knows he can play he definitely should be punished
    If the Spurs are not complaining the NBA has nothing to say.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    31,523

    WCQF: [2] Golden State Warriors vs. San Antonio Spurs [7] | Warriors lead 1-0

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If the Spurs are not complaining the NBA has nothing to say.
    The Spurs donít want him to play? Havenít been trying to get him on the floor for months? He hasnít been cleared by Spurs doctors? There is not much they can do. If they punish him or go public they shoot themselves in the foot.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 04-15-2018 at 12:30 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21,393
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The Spurs donít want him to play? Havenít been trying to get him on the floor for months? He hasnít been cleared by Spurs doctors?
    Do you think the Spurs have filed a formal complaint with the NBA or the NBAPA? Have they fined Kawhi? Those steps have to happen BEFORE the NBA even considers punishing Kawhi.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    31,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Do you think the Spurs have filed a formal complaint with the NBA or the NBAPA? Have they fined Kawhi? Those steps have to happen BEFORE the NBA even considers punishing Kawhi.
    Are you an NBA lawyer?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24,943
    Kawhi is a piece of ****. If I were his teammate I'd be absolutely pissed.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    13,188
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Are you an NBA lawyer?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He doesn't need to be. The NBA won't step in unless those things happen.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    4,652
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Kawhi is a piece of ****. If I were his teammate I'd be absolutely pissed.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Pretty sure Ginobili and the old guard are trashing him pretty hard in the locker room. 1) They know he's not there, seeing as he's all cushy in his house playing a video game and still being paid for some stupid reason, and 2) if he was around, they'd probably still be in a shouting match with him. They should've suspended him for conduct detrimental to the team.

    Kawhi Leonard is a *****.


    'Nuff said. If I'm the Spurs, we're trading his wimp *** and moving on. They already were going to do this with Aldridge, and then he had this nice season. What's next? Kawhi going to suddenly find his nuts again? The Spurs have been burned. I don't even see the appeal for a team to trade for him. You have no guarantee he is going to play ever again at this rate or if he does that he may just be as flaky as this whole saga. Bynum 2.0.

    How the hell was this same man the DPOY? Can we confirm he is even a man? Maybe he had corrective surgery with all that money he's made already, and the selfish POS still wants another big contract. He blow it all already?
    Last edited by kobe4thewinbang; 04-15-2018 at 01:43 AM.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    4,652

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    31,523
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    He doesn't need to be. The NBA won't step in unless those things happen.
    Sorry you guys are smart and clearly know the in and outs of how things really work [emoji849].


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    19,434
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post



    why are people assuming he is going to show up in the middle of the playoffs when he hasnt even practiced in 3 months plus? completely unreasonable expectation.

    its like me as a warriors fan expecting mookie blaylock to join the rotation when he hasnt played since milking an injury 16 years ago

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    19,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Do you think the Spurs have filed a formal complaint with the NBA or the NBAPA? Have they fined Kawhi? Those steps have to happen BEFORE the NBA even considers punishing Kawhi.
    Teams tank seasons all the time and everyone just kind of accepts it (except me), but a player does it once- and people are talking about lawsuits?

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    31,523
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Teams tank seasons all the time and everyone just kind of accepts it (except me), but a player does it once- and people are talking about lawsuits?
    The league is taking action against tanking. Silver just said they need to take more


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    19,434
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The league is taking action against tanking. Silver just said they need to take more


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well the action I see is against openly talking about tanking. They arent really stopping teams from doing it or resting star players.

    Personally as a fan, Id rather have my team announce they are going to tank before I spend money on tickets

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    31,523
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Well the action I see is against openly talking about tanking. They arent really stopping teams from doing it or resting star players.

    Personally as a fan, Id rather have my team announce they are going to tank before I spend money on tickets
    your first post is wrong. You are not only one that cares about. The league has openly admitted it is a problem and is trying to address it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    19,434
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    your first post is wrong. You are not only one that cares about. The league has openly admitted it is a problem and is trying to address it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    until advertisers refuse to sponsor games where not all key players are playing, and the league forces teams to refund tickets that were purchased by fans assuming certain players would play- then they arent doing **** to stop tanking and they are indeed accepting it

    Also- the obvious initial solution is to either make the lottery a straight 1/14 chance each team gets the first pick would eliminate the incentive to tank (unless a team is willing to tank their way out of the playoffs)
    Last edited by likemystylez; 04-15-2018 at 10:20 AM.

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •