Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 116
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Aapox View Post
    I don't hate the lineup but I hate the salary implications for a super limited offensive center.
    I tend to agree but unless you can get a guy like Cousins or Ayton I am not sure how much better you can get at center anyway.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,152
    Would much rather give Noel a prove it to me deal than sign Jordan to a 4 year deal. Hell I'd rather find a center through one of the next 2 drafts before giving money to DJ.
    Last edited by ChitownbullsBG7; 04-23-2018 at 10:43 PM.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    42,463
    Yea give Noel a 1 year 8 or 2 year team option deal , heíll prob take anything after regretting passing on that Mavs contract

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,358
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Would much rather give Noel a prove it to me deal then sign Jordan to a 4 year deal. Hell I'd rather find a center through one of the next 2 drafts before giving money to DJ.
    I actually agree to this. I think Noel might fit in nicely here as is.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  5. #65
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    5,027
    Omg please tell me yíall are joking about Noel. Shades of OJ Mayo in this forum all over. Any guy with a name and they never die in here

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    42,463

    2018 Bulls Off-Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Omg please tell me yíall are joking about Noel. Shades of OJ Mayo in this forum all over. Any guy with a name and they never die in here
    Think youíre overreacting lol we arenít going anywhere these the type of cheap deals we should go on . Yea offensively Noel is nothing to write home about and injuries have derailed him but heís still a good defensive big and young . Heís not breaking the bank and he wasnít in Dallas by choice he was traded there. Prob not the ideal situation for him. If he gets hurt again then alright his contract is over with after the season



    https://youtu.be/wIPNvVLhiB0


    https://youtu.be/AJZ0H-lEvb0



    https://youtu.be/aqxSwjiL7NY
    Last edited by Stunner; 04-23-2018 at 11:14 PM.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Think youíre overreacting lol we arenít going anywhere these the type of cheap deals we should go on . Yea offensively Noel is nothing to write home about and injuries have derailed him but heís still a good defensive big and young . Heís not breaking the bank and he wasnít in Dallas by choice he was traded there. Prob not the ideal situation for him. If he gets hurt again then alright his contract is over with after the season



    https://youtu.be/wIPNvVLhiB0


    https://youtu.be/AJZ0H-lEvb0



    https://youtu.be/aqxSwjiL7NY
    I don't like the idea of having a defensive anchor that is so thin and frail. I can see him playing well against slight, athletic bigs, but won't stronger dudes will destroy him?

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Think youíre overreacting lol we arenít going anywhere these the type of cheap deals we should go on . Yea offensively Noel is nothing to write home about and injuries have derailed him but heís still a good defensive big and young . Heís not breaking the bank and he wasnít in Dallas by choice he was traded there. Prob not the ideal situation for him. If he gets hurt again then alright his contract is over with after the season



    https://youtu.be/wIPNvVLhiB0


    https://youtu.be/AJZ0H-lEvb0



    https://youtu.be/aqxSwjiL7NY
    Exactly, you would have thought we said sign him to a 4 year 200 million dollar contract.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    5,027
    Some names just never die lol. Mayo was probably the worst one in here.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    5,027
    Not even gonna lie I didnít even read those posts in full. Just saw Noel and Fit Well and rolled my eyes.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    What do people think about this potential lineup

    Dunn
    Lavine (resign)
    Porter (draft)
    Mark
    Deandre Jordan

    would that make us competitive of would we want to hold off and look for a better center???
    If they decided to spend on a C I would hope they go for Cousins then.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,694
    Jordan would be a great add for the Bulls, offense shouldn't be a problem anyway with Dunn, Lavine, porter, Markannen and DeAndre can score some. A four year contract wont hurt us, unless he drastically declines, our young guys won't be really contending for 2-3 years anyway. Think defense is drastically underrated in NBA, he would HUGELY increase our post defense. Markannen plays on the perimeter so it's an ideal pairing. If we could trade them Lopez in the deal and get something back, even better.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 04-24-2018 at 01:04 PM.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    Jordan would be a great add for the Bulls, offense shouldn't be a problem anyway with Dunn, Lavine, porter, Markannen and DeAndre can score some. A four year contract wont hurt us, unless he drastically declines, our young guys won't be really contending for 2-3 years anyway. Think defense is drastically underrated in NBA, he would HUGELY increase our post defense. Markannen plays on the perimeter so it's an ideal pairing. If we could trade them Lopez in the deal and get something back, even better.
    Yeah. Iíd definitely like to see that team get some burn. They would be a top 3-5 team in the east barring what LeBron does. I believe itís pretty obvious the Celtics/76ers will be 1-1A for the foreseeable future. Raptors would be in the mix followed by the Pacers. If we luck up and win the lottery and draft Ayton. I believe weíre definitely in that top 3 conversation. A core of Dunn, Lavine, Lauri, Ayton. Would stack up with anyone young core


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #74
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,358
    Quote Originally Posted by DRose01 View Post
    If they decided to spend on a C I would hope they go for Cousins then.
    you can go for cousins all you want, this isnt 2k where you can just sign whoever you want with the most money, obviously i would take Cousins over Deandre too, but i dont think it happens.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,694
    As well as the Pelicans are doing without Cousins, they very well may decide to let him go, especially injured and looking at max. Their style is better with Niko, and it's hard for a small market team to pay 3 max contracts. Niko is a MUCH more affordable option, with far less risk. Cousins would slow that team right back down. They could keep Niko, re-sign Rondo, add Will Barton and still come out cheaper.

    There aren't a lot of teams able to sign Cousins either, we could be one of the few. With a lot of big men about to be drafted to start (Ayton, Bagley, Bomba, JJJ, Carter, etc) That will drive the Cousins demand down even further. Most teams with cap room have high draft picks, there are only like 6. With Porter Jr and Cousins, we could legit contend for the East.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 04-24-2018 at 08:09 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •