Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Chromehounds View Post
    Interesting, the Rockets are mainly ISOs ball, I don't see the reason why they would want to run with the W's. Also, ask Chuck who else beside CP3 and Harden would the Rockets rely on for consistent scoring? lol
    Anyway, I was thinking pick your poison and just shut down one of them. I would prefer the W's focused on CP3, I don't want to mess with Harden and get one of our starters in fouls trouble early.
    But the Rockets offense really gets going when the other players are scoring easy buckets. Deny everyone by not leaving them, and just switch everything on CP3 and Harden with Klay, Iguodala, and Green.

The Rockets DON'T want to run with the Warriors, all the more reason for the Warriors to push the pace.

its getting a little bit chippy towards dubs fans in the main forum these days. Gentlemen- the hate is real.

I dont understand why the bulls didnt feel this hate in the mid 90s... everyone seems to have loved them. fans of other teams didnt mind the ridiculous reffing that went in favor of Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    its getting a little bit chippy towards dubs fans in the main forum these days. Gentlemen- the hate is real.

I dont understand why the bulls didnt feel this hate in the mid 90s... everyone seems to have loved them. fans of other teams didnt mind the ridiculous reffing that went in favor of Michael Jordan
    Social media and the modern sports mentality is different. I don't really get it either.

I'm certain MJ wouldn't have had the career he had if he was playing now.

Wheres Mackshock??

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Wheres Mackshock??
    I lurk maybe once a week lol

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    I lurk maybe once a week lol
    Come join the battle in the NBA forum. What u been up to mane

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Come join the battle in the NBA forum. What u been up to mane
    Same ol same, just working, trying to make moves. Went to a couple first round games vs the Spurs (2 and 5). Thats about it. I havent been watching Dubs much cuz I been busy and games are almost a foregone conclusion lol

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Social media and the modern sports mentality is different. I don't really get it either.

I'm certain MJ wouldn't have had the career he had if he was playing now.
    No doubt

must win game
    Indeed.

Kinda shocking how important Iguodala is against houston huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Indeed.

Kinda shocking how important Iguodala is against houston huh?
    in the main forum I said id stop using iggy as an excuse- as long as i didnt have to hear the warriors are lucky cuz players on the other team are hurt.

and honestly- the warriors fluxuating effort level is more of a concern to me. how on earth could they come out and lie down at home like they did in game 6. I really hope they choose to play with more effort than that in game 7.

It seriously looked like the rockets were repeatedly walking into wide open 3 point shots.... without even running a play really

in the main forum I said id stop using iggy as an excuse- as long as i didnt have to hear the warriors are lucky cuz players on the other team are hurt.

and honestly- the warriors fluxuating effort level is more of a concern to me. how on earth could they come out and lie down at home like they did in game 6. I really hope they choose to play with more effort than that in game 7.

It seriously looked like the rockets were repeatedly walking into wide open 3 point shots.... without even running a play really
    Yeah, I don't really get how the Warriors lost their system. I think part of it is that they have spent so much time running their offense through the post, but not being able to play any of their centers has kind of messed up their flow when they go to the bench when Iguodala isn't around.

If by some miracle the warriors make it out of this series.... lets just try to end it in 4 or 5 next round. This is too much to deal with for the non casual fan

If by some miracle the warriors make it out of this series.... lets just try to end it in 4 or 5 next round. This is too much to deal with for the non casual fan
    My problem with it going long is 2016. I get kind of sick for game 7s.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast