Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2018 Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Lol sorry but thatís a big lol from me. I truly hope heís not there tomorrow for multiple reasons.

If heís there then Iíll consider Pop suspect at this point
    It's entirely possible that his wife insisted he not miss games, lets not jump to conclusions.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    NO has been inconsistent all year. Their highs have been spectacularly high, their lows have been pretty bad. They can win, but the way to bet is for the Blazers.
    are you sure- the line had pelicans favored by 4.... and they are currently up by 20 in the 4th quarter... or were you referring to game 4?

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    are you sure- the line had pelicans favored by 4.... and they are currently up by 20 in the 4th quarter... or were you referring to game 4?
    Well, clearly the "good" Pels showed up for every game so far, and the Blazers appear to have quit.

At halftime in the Warriors game JaVale was -5 and Looney was +15. One is far more spectacular but the other one makes the right plays far more often.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Well, clearly the "good" Pels showed up for every game so far, and the Blazers appear to have quit.

At halftime in the Warriors game JaVale was -5 and Looney was +15. One is far more spectacular but the other one makes the right plays far more often.
    was that suppose to be related to my question- or just a random piece of info

was that suppose to be related to my question- or just a random piece of info
    Just random.

It's entirely possible that his wife insisted he not miss games, lets not jump to conclusions.
    Turns out Pop is an emotional normal person. Iím really glad to see that basketball didnít trump grieving

So now if the warriors want to extend the time off for curry- their only option is to tank a few games...... i really dont think thats the best way to go, but its not like we can force the blazzers and pelicans to play 3 more games

So now if the warriors want to extend the time off for curry- their only option is to tank a few games...... i really dont think thats the best way to go, but its not like we can force the blazzers and pelicans to play 3 more games
    The sweep only moves game 1 up 1 day or so. The NBA won't move the games up too much because they don't want too big a gap later in the playoffs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123