Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Hood is one of Joerger's favorite players.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...s-better-worse
    I guess if we don't draft a SF, Hood could be a possibility then. Hopefully his playoff run/refusal to go in the game will knock down his price tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I guess if we don't draft a SF, Hood could be a possibility then. Hopefully his playoff run/refusal to go in the game will knock down his price tag.
    Hood maybe one of Joerger's favorites, but who's is Super Mario's? That's the man pulling the trigger, Kings fans get ready to over pay, for an over hyped draft day player.

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Hood maybe one of Joerger's favorites, but who's is Super Mario's? That's the man pulling the trigger, Kings fans get ready to over pay, for an over hyped draft day player.
    Mario is also definitely a real possibility. I think he'd come a lot cheaper than Hood. I'm still really hoping for Porter in the draft.

If the kings can't sign Gordon or Randle who are options you would like to see the Kings sign for Pf/C to help with the front court or do you sign someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    If the kings can't sign Gordon or Randle who are options you would like to see the Kings sign for Pf/C to help with the front court or do you sign someone else?
    https://hoopshype.com/2018/04/22/nba...top-players-2/

FA list.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

I already know that and that's not all of them just top 50

It's actually top 70. Kings shouldn't really be signing anyone not on that list anyway.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Throw a max at Jabari Parker or go hard and throw a max at Boogie!

I feel like we need to make a splash this offseason. I feel like there are a lot of good players out there on teams that want to move on or are trying to open cap. Vlade needs to get on the phone and start wheeling and dealing. No player on our team should be untouchable outside of fox, bogie, and buddy.

If more money is offered to Randall than what the lakers are willing to pay due to keeping cap space, that could work. Is Parker worth a max?

Quote Originally Posted by timz-a-changin View Post
    I feel like we need to make a splash this offseason. I feel like there are a lot of good players out there on teams that want to move on or are trying to open cap. Vlade needs to get on the phone and start wheeling and dealing. No player on our team should be untouchable outside of fox, bogie, and buddy.

If more money is offered to Randall than what the lakers are willing to pay due to keeping cap space, that could work. Is Parker worth a max?
    Parker is definitely a bigger risk due to injury history. However, if he can stay healthy, I think he's better and can help us more than Randle.

Quote Originally Posted by timz-a-changin View Post

Not a chance he is worth the max. I would like to take a chance on him at the right price though.

I don't know if it is the right time to make a splash. If we can get Durant through Cousins- no question splash, but we can't overpay. When the kids mature and we can get top FA who want to come is when we need the splash imo. After next year we get Randolph, Shumpert, Koufos, Papagiannis off the books. This year I like Nurkic, Hood, Parker, but only at the right price.

Quote Originally Posted by kmoneyjuice View Post
    Not a chance he is worth the max. I would like to take a chance on him at the right price though.

I don't know if it is the right time to make a splash. If we can get Durant through Cousins- no question splash, but we can't overpay. When the kids mature and we can get top FA who want to come is when we need the splash imo. After next year we get Randolph, Shumpert, Koufos, Papagiannis off the books. This year I like Nurkic, Hood, Parker, but only at the right price.
    Nuric, hood Parker are my top as well. I'm ok with giving Super Mario and Monroe a shot too.

Quote Originally Posted by kmoneyjuice View Post

If we don't sign someone this year, hopefully we take someone's bad contract in a trade and get a pick in return. However, my guess is we go hard after someone this summer. Vlade has to worry about his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Throw a max at Jabari Parker or go hard and throw a max at Boogie!
    Boogie? Max at Cousins, with an serious injury? We already had him, time to move on bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    Boogie? Max at Cousins, with an serious injury? We already had him, time to move on bruh.
    I was kidding when I first said it, but it may actually be a worthwhile risk. We're going to have to overpay no matter who we sign and even then we'll have trouble attracting free agents. The injury is definitely a big risk, but it's also the reason we would have a shot at Boogie.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast