Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Doncic said he sees himself as a PG and is really happy when he plays that position.

Do we want to draft a player and put him at SF where he probably won't play as well, and surely won't be as happy? Doubtful.

So... if you draft doncic, are you forced to trade fox? Just curious... I'm leaning to doncic with MPJ still an injury concern. But I'm not sure what the next step would be. If wecdraft him as a point forward, I'd guess that a great match would be to trade for CJ McCollum, or a similar type PG. someone who can play PG, but is more of a shooter. Had we picked DSJ last year, like I preferred, then I think doncic would have been a better fit.

Anyway, doncic fans- if we draft doncic, do we keep fox?

No need to trade Fox. Position-less basketball is the name of the game.

Doncic worked well with Dragic for team Slovenia taking turns playing with and without the ball. It'll work fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    I fully understand the strengths of Doncic, and the baggage of MPJ, (that's why he is gettinf all these examinations). Doncic although tall and not skinny, is not like an NBA frame that pushes people out of hia way because of sure mass. Also his speed is not up to par with NBA players, also he just over all isn't NBA athletic. All those things worry me. Why don't we see 5'3" point guards in the NBA? Are there none good at basketball, or their hight make them not serviceable in the league?
    So the questions for me are;

Can he create space in the NBA like be did over seas?

Is he strong enough? I think this is the easiest to remedy if not.

Will he beable to guard any position in the NBA?

Also he has to work on his shooting.
    Those are valid questions, but the questions for Porter, or should I say the question is...

Can he play?

The kid hurts his back, his hip, who knows what else. How do you get hurt after the season when all you're doing now is work outs? Meanwhile Doncic is STILL playing high level games.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    No need to trade Fox. Position-less basketball is the name of the game.

Doncic worked well with Dragic for team Slovenia taking turns playing with and without the ball. It'll work fine.
    Hope you're right, but that's not necessarily a great example. Dragic is more of a shooting guard than fox. And is older than doncic, so he probably has the age respect thing going. Not sure a timeshare of the PG duties would be ok with fox and doncic.

I think the biggest issue is will each player be happy, or will conflict arise. Harden and Paul played together successfully- but were ok splitting ball time. Side note:Paul did have his lowest assist numbers since his rookie year.
    Last edited by FarOutIos; 06-19-2018 at 12:51 PM.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718