Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Well he was the #1 recruit out of high school and he dominated at Duke with a 64% eFG%. So maybe Coach K just limited him offensively to doing what will dominate the college game. Maybe he is more versatile and has others skills that can translate to the NBA. We've seen that be the case for a number of high recruits coming out of high school. If he can create offense for himself outside of the low post, then I'm fine with taking him #2.
    Well his own words from his work out were not a ringing endorsement.... seesh Bags...

https://youtu.be/6tG9A1M549o

I just watched some Trae Young highlights...

Mind blown.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I just watched some Trae Young highlights...

Mind blown.
    If he can get stronger, play team defense, and stop turning the ball over at a high rate he could be a special talent in this league for years to come. I see him in Orlando, Cleveland, or Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    If he can get stronger, play team defense, and stop turning the ball over at a high rate he could be a special talent in this league for years to come. I see him in Orlando, Cleveland, or Knicks.
    How is he any different form Quincy Douby?

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    He looked very different to me
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Sarcasm?

I think he's very different from Quincy Douby. The most notable difference is Douby is an undersized 2 guard; whereas, Young actually has point guard skills. At Oklahoma he was pressing a lot. He's not going to have to shoulder the load in the NBA, which should clean-up some of his turnover issues. Young has more range than Douby, better court vision, better handles, and can finish in the paint. Hell, Douby is a few inches taller and weighed about 10lbs less than Young... if we're really going to compare the two. Young will probably average Douby's 4 PPG in the first few minutes of the first quarter.

LOL, it was fun to do some Douby research... Haven't heard about that guy in a while!

Give me Doncic over Porter. This whole Porter/Bulls/Injury thing is weird.
    Friday will be a big indicator.
    Our physicians will have their own physical, AND if that checks out, I think he could be a King

Love me some Quincy Douby.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Friday will be a big indicator.
    Our physicians will have their own physical, AND if that checks out, I think he could be a King
    We are checking out MPJ friday?

After JJJ supposedly killed it in his work out for the Suns, i think the Kings should demand a workout as well.

Whats with this new of the kings and mavs may be trading down or out of the draft? Any thoughts why or if it is valid?

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    We are checking out MPJ friday?
    Grant/Doug at 3pm KHTK said we have 2nd Chicago visit Friday and we are bring our very own doctor.

Grant was hellbent, and damn sure if back checks out/cross all Ts and dot all Is, Porter will be a King

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Grant was hellbent, and damn sure if back checks out/cross all Ts and dot all Is, Porter will be a King
    A healthy Porter Jr. is arguably the best player in the draft. Kings better get this Doncic/Porter pick right.

A heathly Porter i also believe is the best prospect in thia draft, but man, if you draft him @2 you must have no brains or balls of steel.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast