Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    I think everyone would be at least ok if we drafted Ayton, Doncic, or Bagley; who would be ok with drafting MPJ @ #2?

These mocks are so stupid.

Yesterday Luda was #5 and then today he was at #2.

Get in where you fit in MOCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    I think everyone would be at least ok if we drafted Ayton, Doncic, or Bagley; who would be ok with drafting MPJ @ #2?
    I'm good with any of those 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I don't see the Bird comparison.

I also can't compare him to a legend like that either.
    I get it. I'm mostly comparing styles, not production levels. Doncic is 1-3 inches shorter than bird was. So bird was a great rebounder, doncic will not be as good. The key is, that bird was great in his era. Not sure bird would be as good now. So player who comps as a lesser version is where you gotta decide how productive he'll be now.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    I get it. I'm mostly comparing styles, not production levels. Doncic is 1-3 inches shorter than bird was. So bird was a great rebounder, doncic will not be as good. The key is, that bird was great in his era. Not sure bird would be as good now. So player who comps as a lesser version is where you gotta decide how productive he'll be now.
    I watched the Euro championship. Luka looked like a pretty good rebounder. He won't put up Bird's numbers, but I think he can average 6-7 boards down the line.

My Kings top 5:

1. Luka
    2. Ayton
    3. Porter
    4. Bagley
    5. JJJ

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

My Kings big board.

1.) Bagley
    2.) Doncic
    3.) Bomba
    4.) MPJ (if his medical is perfect)
    5.) Ayton
    6.) Young
    7.) JJJ
    8.) Carter jr
    9.) Bridges

Here's how mine looks:

1 Ayton
    2 Doncic
    3 MPJ
    4 JJ
    5 Carter
    6 Bagley
    7 Bamba
    8 Bridges (Mikal)
    9 Young
    10 Bridges

1. Ayton
    2. Doncic
    3. Bagley
    4. Porter
    5. Bamba
    6. Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    My Kings big board.

1.) Bagley
    2.) Doncic
    3.) Bomba
    4.) MPJ (if his medical is perfect)
    5.) Ayton
    6.) Young
    7.) JJJ
    8.) Carter jr
    9.) Bridges
    I feel that my board is closest to yours...

1. Bamba (everything keeps coming out how impressive he is Length, faster sprint time than Westbrook and Wade)
    2. Bagley
    3. MPJ
    4. Ayton
    5. Doncic
    6. Bridges

I think Bridges is going to be good. Bamba's size and speed with Fox and Giles running the court could be great and to be honest, if the Celtics are willing to part with picks and Brown for him... I trust their assessment. I feel taking a big and targeting a sf FA is a better way to go.

MPJ has and will only let the bulls have a look at his back, and will not let anyone see his own medical records. The Bulls are supposed to share hia records, but the are known as one of the worst staffs in the league.

MPJ will have a pro day, and no other work outs. I am not sure if he has worked out for the bulls or not.

MPJ has pigeoned holed himself pretty good as the 7th pick OR WORSE. Unless he really kills it in his pro-day, he may fall off big time if thoae medicals aren't looking good. I will now take him off my prospect big board.

Ayton worked out with the Suns after the work out in his interview he said he was going #1, and from what was stated, he has since cancelled his other workouts.

How/why do you guys have the near consensus top pick in Ayton 4th or 5th? Is there a good reason or is it just an effort to be different?

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    How/why do you guys have the near consensus top pick in Ayton 4th or 5th? Is there a good reason or is it just an effort to be different?
    There are just a lot of potentially great players in this draft. I am not saying he is going to be bad, or even bust, I just like the game of others for the Kings more. I am honestly basing this on just a feeling with Bamba. He seems to be surprising a lot of people. I am trying to see what will be there a few years down the road. Doncic may average 15, 7, 7... I like the potential of Bagley and Bamba. I just wonder how much of a difference there would be between 1-7. Fultz was the consensus number one pick last year, but Boston did their thing. Bamba, Bagley, Ayton, and Bridges are my favorites in this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    Ayton does not look like he is interested in playing defense.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast