Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    I don't care who is left we got our Franchise player and we should be a lot better so I don't see us that far in the lottery

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Mentioned this in the other thread... but it's real interesting that doncic's coach is now Phoenix's head coach. Like too much of a coincidence.

I'm hoping they take him, solely on the fact that if the one guy who knows him best passes on him, then what does that say about him?

On the flip side, if we do get ayton, do we try and trade WCS?
    Yeah, if we get Ayton then I definitely think we try to move WCS. Especially since his contract is going to be up. We don't want to get into a situation where we have to decide between handling him a big contract to be a backup or losing him for nothing.

If we can make a trade for another pick, what's everyone's thoughts on Musa. With the scenario that we get ayton, I think we should set our target on Musa if we can get another pick. Most mocks have himas a mid-late first round pick. But I also heard that asecond international player might go in the lottery- so might need to get a clippers pick to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    If we can make a trade for another pick, what's everyone's thoughts on Musa. With the scenario that we get ayton, I think we should set our target on Musa if we can get another pick. Most mocks have himas a mid-late first round pick. But I also heard that asecond international player might go in the lottery- so might need to get a clippers pick to get him.
    I'd prefer a younger vet at SF. We already have 2 or 3 rookies with our first pick, Giles, and possibly our 2nd rounder.

I think we see if NYK are trying to dump Noah's contract offer them WCS and Temple/Shumpert for Noah, either there 1st this year or next years 1st with two future seconds we stretch out Noah's contract and see what we can get in Free agency what do you guys think?

Ayton is probably the better player, but Doncic fits our team better. With Giles coming back our starting 5 should be:
    PG Fox
    SG Bogi/Buddy
    SF Doncic/Shumpert
    PF Giles
    C WCS/Koufos

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I'd prefer a younger vet at SF. We already have 2 or 3 rookies with our first pick, Giles, and possibly our 2nd rounder.
    So would I. But I'd think we'd throw in our second rounder to get another first. I just think he looks really good, from what I've seen.

Doesn't mean we wouldn't still sign a player like hood. It's just gonna be tough to get a high caliber player, which is what I think musa will become.

So something and I've been reading a lot of his interviews and this worries me slightly he said his main goal is winning the Euroleague championship if he loses does that mean he would stay over seas until he won one like Bogdan did?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    So something and I've been reading a lot of his interviews and this worries me slightly he said his main goal is winning the Euroleague championship if he loses does that mean he would stay over seas until he won one like Bogdan did?
    Doncic is about to get paid, Bogdanovic wasn't going to get paid like that.

Doncic will be making about the same amount if he comes over

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Doncic is about to get paid, Bogdanovic wasn't going to get paid like that.
    I am sure the Kings will be inquiring about that before they draft him. If there is a chance that Doncic stays in Europe you may see the Kings passing on him. I don't think the Kings can use the number 2 overall pick on a player that won't be coming to the Kings next season.

Just throwing out my random thought of the night... How crazy would it be if Cousins decided to come back to Sacramento.

PG: Fox - Mason III
    SG: Bogdan - Hield - Temple
    SF: Doncic - Shumpert - Jackson
    PF: Giles - Labissiere
    C: Cousins - Cauley-Stein - Koufas

This time he would actually have talent around him. I could see the Kings taking a big jump like the 76ers did with that lineup, with the addition of another vet or two depending on our player options and trades. I was fed up with Cousins $h!t when he left; however, he's a beast and I'd welcome him back with a max contract (even coming off an achilles injury).

Highly unlikely considering how bad the divorce was, but it looks great on paper! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    I think he won it last year, so it's not like the title has eluded him. I read an article suggesting that Doncic could play hardball and threaten to stay in Europe if he doesn't want to play in Sac, but there hasn't been any indication that he'd do that. To me, I wouldn't think that the Kings are a worse landing place than Atlanta or Memphis.

Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Just throwing out my random thought of the night... How crazy would it be if Cousins decided to come back to Sacramento.

PG: Fox - Mason III
    SG: Bogdan - Hield - Temple
    SF: Doncic - Shumpert - Jackson
    PF: Giles - Labissiere
    C: Cousins - Cauley-Stein - Koufas

This time he would actually have talent around him. I could see the Kings taking a big jump like the 76ers did with that lineup, with the addition of another vet or two depending on our player options and trades. I was fed up with Cousins $h!t when he left; however, he's a beast and I'd welcome him back with a max contract (even coming off an achilles injury).

Highly unlikely considering how bad the divorce was, but it looks great on paper! lol
    Bring him back!

He just had an interview saying he may stay in Europe for a year so if the Kings draft it we have one rookie this year in Giles plus our second if we don't trade it away and we get a pick next year in Doncic

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast