Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 146
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    675
    Absolutely I think he has been screwed in Dallas and PHI I think he could still be good

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    American Canyon, CA
    Posts
    4,704
    The fit for the Suns say Ayton, they have their wings locked up with Booker and Jackson. Unless they really think Doncic is the real deal, and i mean superstar, they will have to take Ayton, but they could trade thier pick, i am not sure what they could want or get, but that is a possibility like us.

    Would you guys trade our pick for Lenard? It's a possibility. If i was sure he wasn't going to stay injured and was going to resign here i would absolutely make that trade, but both of the following are not locks.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    675
    only if Leonard signs a contract extension that's the only way

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    American Canyon, CA
    Posts
    4,704
    Quote Originally Posted by timz-a-changin View Post
    Would you take a chance on Noel?
    Sure for about 2 million a year for 4 years.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    916
    Posts
    5,943
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    This #2 pick has brought me out of PSD retirement!!! GO KINGS!!!

    Welcome back!

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    916
    Posts
    5,943
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    The fit for the Suns say Ayton, they have their wings locked up with Booker and Jackson. Unless they really think Doncic is the real deal, and i mean superstar, they will have to take Ayton, but they could trade thier pick, i am not sure what they could want or get, but that is a possibility like us.

    Would you guys trade our pick for Lenard? It's a possibility. If i was sure he wasn't going to stay injured and was going to resign here i would absolutely make that trade, but both of the following are not locks.
    I agree that the Suns take Ayton. No way I'd trade #2 for Leonard.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    936
    I wouldnt say it is a definite that the Suns take ayton. They are struggling to find a pointguard. Doncic could be that with Booker at the 2 and Jackson at sf. They do have Bender and Chriss.

    Anything can happen... i mean we got the second pick...right...

    Is there a possibility that ayton could be a thabeet?

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    675
    No chance he is a thabeet but there is a chance he becomes a guy who doesn't defend and is limited offensively with the tools he already has so a lesser version of Kevin love

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9,155
    I am not trading the 2nd pick.

    You dont trade that pick for a max contract player. You draft someone and pay him peanuts for 4 seasons and use the cap room to sign other players. I also don't see Kawai signing with the Kings.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    916
    Posts
    5,943
    Quote Originally Posted by timz-a-changin View Post
    I wouldnt say it is a definite that the Suns take ayton. They are struggling to find a pointguard. Doncic could be that with Booker at the 2 and Jackson at sf. They do have Bender and Chriss.

    Anything can happen... i mean we got the second pick...right...

    Is there a possibility that ayton could be a thabeet?
    Bamba could be Thabeet. Arizona is my college team, so I've probably watched Ayton around 20 times. The guy is going to be a stud. I think the concerns about his defense is overblown. On the other hand, I think his shooting is overrated- at least for now.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    80,552
    https://twitter.com/gwiss/status/996600538421776390

    Seems like early favorite is Ayton to Phoenix.

    Also should be noted that Suns owner is an Alum of UA.



    “Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    916
    Posts
    5,943
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    https://twitter.com/gwiss/status/996600538421776390

    Seems like early favorite is Ayton to Phoenix.

    Also should be noted that Suns owner is an Alum of UA.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/MyMikeChe...69253808627712

    Looks like we get Doncic then.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    80,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Would be a great day. This next month until the draft is going to feel agonizingly long.



    “Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    916
    Posts
    5,943
    Fox
    Bogi
    Doncic
    Giles
    WCS

    The ball movement should be outstanding with that line-up. Fox better work on his jumper because he's going to get open looks out there.

    It will be interesting to see what the Kings do with their cap room.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,062
    Mentioned this in the other thread... but it's real interesting that doncic's coach is now Phoenix's head coach. Like too much of a coincidence.

    I'm hoping they take him, solely on the fact that if the one guy who knows him best passes on him, then what does that say about him?

    On the flip side, if we do get ayton, do we try and trade WCS?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •