Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    The ship has sailed.

ďMaybe one of these days I won't fail Ē - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

I agree it's pretty unlikely. I think both sides are content with the split. However, stranger things have happened. Dan Gilbert flamed Lebron after The Decision. A few years later, Lebron was back in Cleveland. In this case, it's probably on Vlade (or maybe Vivek). If the Kings offered Boogie a max, I think he'd take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I agree it's pretty unlikely. I think both sides are content with the split. However, stranger things have happened. Dan Gilbert flamed Lebron after The Decision. A few years later, Lebron was back in Cleveland. In this case, it's probably on Vlade (or maybe Vivek). If the Kings offered Boogie a max, I think he'd take it.
    Money wouldn't be the motivator if Cuz was offered a contract. That dude lives off of being 100, he basically said the Kings stabbed him in the back, now if on the next contact we were in the verge of winning a championship (fat chance), then he might return home for a run with his franchise.

I was kidding when I first said it, but it may actually be a worthwhile risk. We're going to have to overpay no matter who we sign and even then we'll have trouble attracting free agents. The injury is definitely a big risk, but it's also the reason we would have a shot at Boogie.
    Iím with you.

Who the **** wants to come here? We have to take a risk!
    Whether itís Jabari Parkerís glass blade legs or Boogieís past/flimsy Achilles we have to consider it for ****s sake! I want to at least know we reached out about it. Itís Vladeís job as a GM

Plus, that trade would make Vlade seem a genius which would definitely get him an extension next year. If Boggie returned, heíd finally have something called Ďtalentí unlike before where he had Jimmer, Ben, Nick Suckskas, Ray McCollum, and the minions Iíve forgotten because our draft picks rarely work out except for Boogieís year and this year.

Mock drafts are dumb, but from what Iíve seen itís Bamba, Bridges, and others but those two make it interesting.

Fox. Fox
    Bogdan. Bogdan
    Bridges. Jackson
    Giles/skal. Boogie
    Boogie. Bamba

Thatís pretty nice for a Ďtrust the processí approach, and quite honestly, our chances at playoffs increase dramatically IMO

I dont think we go forward with Willie unless he really gets off the ground next year, and I donít know bout that. I read that Boogie paid for Stephonís Clark burial, and yeah Iím going there, but Vivek showed his agenda for carpooling the Ďpolice injusticeí movement and Boogie may have saved grace in that instance. Iím grasping here, but the whole Boogie idea is really fun to picture.

As for Jabari, Iím most worried about lateral movement to stay in front of opponent. Other than that, I want to hear that we at least reached out and made an offer. Heís a guy we could attract....minutes and leader role.

*Wakes up from Dream*

What do you guys think about going after Gordon Hayward? With Brown and Tatum killing it this post season, maybe the Celtics would be willing to move on from Hayward. What type of package do you think we'd have to give up?

What do you guys think about going after Gordon Hayward? With Brown and Tatum killing it this post season, maybe the Celtics would be willing to move on from Hayward. What type of package do you think we'd have to give up?
    I've liked Hayward, but isn't he similar to Bogi? As for celtics, i doubt they give him up. But I think compensation would be our first round pick. They probably want a big man, so WCS might be useful to them.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    I've liked Hayward, but isn't he similar to Bogi? As for celtics, i doubt they give him up. But I think compensation would be our first round pick. They probably want a big man, so WCS might be useful to them.
    Hayward is bigger than Bogi. He's a natural SF. Both Bogi and Buddy are out of position at the 3.

I dont see them moving him unless it is for Kawhi.

Anyone think the Timberwolves may be regretting Wiggins contract? Maybe we can put a package together for him?
    Another player i would like would be Justice Winslow.

Quote Originally Posted by timz-a-changin View Post
    I dont see them moving him unless it is for Kawhi.

Anyone think the Timberwolves may be regretting Wiggins contract? Maybe we can put a package together for him?
    Another player i would like would be Justice Winslow.
    I read an article earlier this week saying that the trade market for Wiggins was really small. It sounded like the Wolves would be willing to move Wiggins, but teams aren't willing to give up very much for him.

Thibbs likes his vets. I say package some of them with some young talent.

Truth is we are not competing for a championship anytime within the next 3 years... we can always take on salary for picks or players.

Tonight's the night. Hoping those ping pong balls bounce our way.

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    Tonight's the night. Hoping those ping pong balls bounce our way.
    D'Aaron got that clutch gene, he's coming through with the first pick. Go Kings!

Hayward is bigger than Bogi. He's a natural SF. Both Bogi and Buddy are out of position at the 3.
    I was referring to style of play and roles they fill, not positions. Hayward is a better scorer right now, but I think Bogi will get to about the same output. Just seems to me like they play similar styles. Not sure if having two similar players next to each other is the best idea. It's been a while since I watched Hayward play, though.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    I was referring to style of play and roles they fill, not positions. Hayward is a better scorer right now, but I think Bogi will get to about the same output. Just seems to me like they play similar styles. Not sure if having two similar players next to each other is the best idea. It's been a while since I watched Hayward play, though.
    Kings get a double bogey.

Number 2 pick!!! Doncic or Ayton. Love it!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast