Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 136 to 147 of 147
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    916
    Posts
    5,943
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Do you folks want to try some kind of a mock offseason or mock draft? Or some other kind of mock thing? Need to kill some time until June 21 and I'm already tired of reading about Doncic/Ayton.
    Sure

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    American Canyon, CA
    Posts
    4,705
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Do you folks want to try some kind of a mock offseason or mock draft? Or some other kind of mock thing? Need to kill some time until June 21 and I'm already tired of reading about Doncic/Ayton.
    I've got a game that i just made up for a mock draft for the lottery picks, give me until the end of.the day to set the rules and points up.

    I need people to get i their picks though.

    Who's in?

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    29,474
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    I'll bet on the otherside of that.
    What shall we wager?
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,062
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    If you look at his Duke highlights; he sprints the floor and was very fast in a straight line, he still could get up, and with his not crazy but very soild measurables he has a very high floor. I bet he impacts the game next year, maybe not at an all-star level, but more than WCS did in any of his years played so far. I hope Willie can get it going next year and become more of an impact consistently next year. Then we may have something.
    I'm guessing he looks like John Collins did this year.

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    916
    Posts
    5,943
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    I've got a game that i just made up for a mock draft for the lottery picks, give me until the end of.the day to set the rules and points up.

    I need people to get i their picks though.

    Who's in?
    I'm in

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    916
    Posts
    5,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    What shall we wager?
    That would be an interesting bet at this point. On one hand, if the Kings make the logical moves in the draft and FA then they should win at least 35. On the other hand, it's the Kings.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    American Canyon, CA
    Posts
    4,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    What shall we wager?
    In what area do you live? I live around Napa/Vallejo. I am not even sure you live in California. Not sure, by the end of the year... an original Jersey valued near $150?

    Or do you have any suggestions?

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    80,561
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    In what area do you live? I live around Napa/Vallejo. I am not even sure you live in California. Not sure, by the end of the year... an original Jersey valued near $150?

    Or do you have any suggestions?
    Tickets to a game the following year.



    “Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    80,561
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    I've got a game that i just made up for a mock draft for the lottery picks, give me until the end of.the day to set the rules and points up.

    I need people to get i their picks though.

    Who's in?
    Yeah let's do it. Make a new thread about it if you want.



    “Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    678
    I got a game idea as well for fun no prizes but just something for us to learn about the prospects we each pick one draftee and we try to convince why that player should be picked with the #2 pick to the Kings

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    American Canyon, CA
    Posts
    4,705
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Yeah let's do it. Make a new thread about it if you want.
    Ok 2 games are set. I think i am going to let there be 3 different chances at the first game though. It'll be tough but fun.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    80,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    I got a game idea as well for fun no prizes but just something for us to learn about the prospects we each pick one draftee and we try to convince why that player should be picked with the #2 pick to the Kings
    Make a thread for it.



    “Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •