Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Do you folks want to try some kind of a mock offseason or mock draft? Or some other kind of mock thing? Need to kill some time until June 21 and I'm already tired of reading about Doncic/Ayton.
    Sure

Do you folks want to try some kind of a mock offseason or mock draft? Or some other kind of mock thing? Need to kill some time until June 21 and I'm already tired of reading about Doncic/Ayton.
    I've got a game that i just made up for a mock draft for the lottery picks, give me until the end of.the day to set the rules and points up.

I need people to get i their picks though.

Who's in?

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    I'll bet on the otherside of that.
    What shall we wager?
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

If you look at his Duke highlights; he sprints the floor and was very fast in a straight line, he still could get up, and with his not crazy but very soild measurables he has a very high floor. I bet he impacts the game next year, maybe not at an all-star level, but more than WCS did in any of his years played so far. I hope Willie can get it going next year and become more of an impact consistently next year. Then we may have something.
    I'm guessing he looks like John Collins did this year.

I've got a game that i just made up for a mock draft for the lottery picks, give me until the end of.the day to set the rules and points up.

Who's in?
    I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    What shall we wager?
    That would be an interesting bet at this point. On one hand, if the Kings make the logical moves in the draft and FA then they should win at least 35. On the other hand, it's the Kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    What shall we wager?
    In what area do you live? I live around Napa/Vallejo. I am not even sure you live in California. Not sure, by the end of the year... an original Jersey valued near $150?

Or do you have any suggestions?

In what area do you live? I live around Napa/Vallejo. I am not even sure you live in California. Not sure, by the end of the year... an original Jersey valued near $150?

Or do you have any suggestions?
    Tickets to a game the following year.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Who's in?
    Yeah let's do it. Make a new thread about it if you want.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

I got a game idea as well for fun no prizes but just something for us to learn about the prospects we each pick one draftee and we try to convince why that player should be picked with the #2 pick to the Kings

Yeah let's do it. Make a new thread about it if you want.
    Ok 2 games are set. I think i am going to let there be 3 different chances at the first game though. It'll be tough but fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    I got a game idea as well for fun no prizes but just something for us to learn about the prospects we each pick one draftee and we try to convince why that player should be picked with the #2 pick to the Kings
    Make a thread for it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910