Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Series result

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sweep 4-0

    1 33.33%
  • Series win 3-1

    2 66.67%
  • Split 2-2

    0 0%
  • Series loss 1-3

    0 0%
  • Swept 0-4

    0 0%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 127
  1. #106
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,524
    So how much longer are we going to keep playing Pence? Do the giants not see he is completely finished ? I don't think he has even hit 5 balls hard this year.

    Aside from that I'm glad we are getting will Smith back soon, osich is ****ing terrible. He and Dyson are dead weight, baffling we are paying Dyson 4.5 mil. He sucked last year too and we kept him around. We could have picked up anyone off the scrap heap and they would have matched his production.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum4CY View Post
    Uhm, i say bad things about the team as well. In moderation. Unlike some folks here who are ready to call the Longoria trade a fail and that this season is over and whine about every ****ing thing.

    All i was trying to do was get people to relax. Theres been way too much negativity here.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I haven't even said the trade was bad, just that the team was bad. The only person in here is whining is you over every negative post.

    You throwing a ***** fit and going after anyone who says anything bad about the team isn't making people relax.

    There's been a lot of negativity. It sucks, but when the team plays like **** what do you expect? This team hasn't earned a wait and see approach. Not after the last year and a half of baseball that's been played.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,045
    Quote Originally Posted by rcs15 View Post
    So how much longer are we going to keep playing Pence? Do the giants not see he is completely finished ? I don't think he has even hit 5 balls hard this year.

    Aside from that I'm glad we are getting will Smith back soon, osich is ****ing terrible. He and Dyson are dead weight, baffling we are paying Dyson 4.5 mil. He sucked last year too and we kept him around. We could have picked up anyone off the scrap heap and they would have matched his production.
    Careful now the Giants Gestapo will come after you for saying negative things about this team.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,958
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    Careful now the Giants Gestapo will come after you for saying negative things about this team.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    get a life.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum4CY View Post
    get a life.
    I have one. I talk about the Giants in my spare time even when they're bad. You like to focus on people saying bad things about said bad team. Maybe you should get some thicker skin. Maybe you should let people who see a bad team talk about the team being bad and not get sad about it like you apparently do.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,958

    Score Runs: San Francisco Giants (5-6) @ San Diego Padres (4-9) - April 12-15

    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    I have one. I talk about the Giants in my spare time even when they're bad. You like to focus on people saying bad things about said bad team. Maybe you should get some thicker skin. Maybe you should let people who see a bad team talk about the team being bad and not get sad about it like you apparently do.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I do? Please tell me more.

    Youre the one that got your panties all wet when i called you out on your constant *****ing. That you think their poor play these two weeks is an end all for the season is ****ing hilarious. And telling me to be thicker skinned is even funnier.

    Should not surprise anyone that we are losing right now with Bum out and a rotation that we have right now. Will he be our saving grace? No. But with him and a productive Samardzija well be fine. Relax dude.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lincecum4CY; 04-16-2018 at 01:36 AM.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    At the moment, at my computer
    Posts
    12,449
    ugh I hate when SF fans bicker amongst themselves like dodgers fans.

    Let's look at the positives SO FAR this year:
    1. Some of the bullpen arms of been dominant - Strickland & Watson have held the back end down, while Moronta and Pierce Johnson have been pleasant surprises.
    2. The rotation has struggled at points, but what could we expect from a starting rotation of five guys who all weren't sure things to even make the roster at the start of this season. Stratton has been pretty filthy, and Blach has showed some real nice moments. If those guys had been the 4th and 5th starters as planned, the rotation would likely be well off.
    3. The defense has been solid, or at least better than last year. A few errors here and there, but the Giants are definitely one of the best defensive teams in the league.

    We just can't hit.




  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,958
    Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
    ugh I hate when SF fans bicker amongst themselves like dodgers fans.

    Let's look at the positives SO FAR this year:
    1. Some of the bullpen arms of been dominant - Strickland & Watson have held the back end down, while Moronta and Pierce Johnson have been pleasant surprises.
    2. The rotation has struggled at points, but what could we expect from a starting rotation of five guys who all weren't sure things to even make the roster at the start of this season. Stratton has been pretty filthy, and Blach has showed some real nice moments. If those guys had been the 4th and 5th starters as planned, the rotation would likely be well off.
    3. The defense has been solid, or at least better than last year. A few errors here and there, but the Giants are definitely one of the best defensive teams in the league.

    We just can't hit.
    Give it time. The offense will come around. Longoria and Cutch are pressing. They arent .200 hitters. Thats all im saying. Voice displeasures, whatever. But acting like we are doomed two weeks into the season is stupid.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    80,464
    Bring up Mac.



    “Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    At the moment, at my computer
    Posts
    12,449
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Bring up Mac.
    Seriously, what happened to the win now mentality? It's been two weeks, but how many weeks do we wait for Pence to get hot?




  11. #116
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    914
    I've mentioned that i hate this team, right?

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,958
    Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
    Seriously, what happened to the win now mentality? It's been two weeks, but how many weeks do we wait for Pence to get hot?
    I think we see him up soon.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum4CY View Post
    I do? Please tell me more.

    Youre the one that got your panties all wet when i called you out on your constant *****ing. That you think their poor play these two weeks is an end all for the season is ****ing hilarious. And telling me to be thicker skinned is even funnier.

    Should not surprise anyone that we are losing right now with Bum out and a rotation that we have right now. Will he be our saving grace? No. But with him and a productive Samardzija well be fine. Relax dude.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm perfectly calm. I'm not the one whose acting like a blind homer. I've seen this the past 3 seasons. Someone talks bad about the team and they get shunned from this site because they aren't blind homers. You want to live in your fantasy world where the team can do no wrong then go for it. As for me if the team plays bad I'm going to call them out on it.

    If or when this team starts playing better I'll say they're better. As of right now though I'm seeing the same problems that made us one of the worst teams last season. An offense that has to string a few hits together to scrape across one run, a BP that can't hold any lead and a manager that plays into his opponents hands.

    I hope I'm wrong about this team. I would love nothing more than to look back at these posts at the end of the year and be like "look at this *******!". I would love nothing more when I drive the 1100+ miles in September that this team is competing for a playoff spot and I'm not watching a team that sold off all its stars at the trade deadline.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,958
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    I'm perfectly calm. I'm not the one whose acting like a blind homer. I've seen this the past 3 seasons. Someone talks bad about the team and they get shunned from this site because they aren't blind homers. You want to live in your fantasy world where the team can do no wrong then go for it. As for me if the team plays bad I'm going to call them out on it.

    If or when this team starts playing better I'll say they're better. As of right now though I'm seeing the same problems that made us one of the worst teams last season. An offense that has to string a few hits together to scrape across one run, a BP that can't hold any lead and a manager that plays into his opponents hands.

    I hope I'm wrong about this team. I would love nothing more than to look back at these posts at the end of the year and be like "look at this *******!". I would love nothing more when I drive the 1100+ miles in September that this team is competing for a playoff spot and I'm not watching a team that sold off all its stars at the trade deadline.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You act like i'm a huge supporter of every player and a homer. I'm not. I'm sure you've read my ridiculous rants in the past. I can't stand the fact that Hunter Pence is our LF. Our rotation is an absolutely joke. I absolutely hate Jeff Samardzija. I used to be a huge Belt supporter but lately I've switched sides. I'm not that big on Crawford either. etc.

    But i also understand it's two weeks into the season. And some of the stuff that people are saying, and not necessarily just from you but mostly others, i just don't understand. That was my whole point. Trust me, if it's mid-May/early June, i'll be there right with you on bashing every thing about this team. Maybe we're a contender once Bum comes back. Maybe we're not. But there is still a lot of baseball to be played. I expect some of our injured guys to come in a help this team. I also expect some changes to the lineup and rotation (Mac in for Pence, and if Holland or Blach are still in our rotation come July then we're in serious trouble etc.)

    Anyways, this has gotten silly. We're both Giants fans that are currently looking at things differently at the moment.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    6,888
    Quote Originally Posted by rcs15 View Post
    So how much longer are we going to keep playing Pence? Do the giants not see he is completely finished ? I don't think he has even hit 5 balls hard this year.

    Aside from that I'm glad we are getting will Smith back soon, osich is ****ing terrible. He and Dyson are dead weight, baffling we are paying Dyson 4.5 mil. He sucked last year too and we kept him around. We could have picked up anyone off the scrap heap and they would have matched his production.

    Dyson didn't suck last year. He got hit early, and late, but in between he was dominant.

    He needs to be shelfed, but I still think we should keep him. Feels like the relievers go through waves where they are dominant, and then crappy. Guerrin just did that.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

    PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •