Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Super injured and very close to being up 2-0.
    Yeah Game 2 is the difference in that series. At best for the Lakers that series goes back to LA. I really wanted Game 2 and felt like we could have won that game. As soon as we lost that game I was just hoping to get the series back to LA. I was a little surprised we didn't win 1 game in Philly.

As for our game. What a ****ing dominant win. We are the superior team. The refs were calling it super choppy in the beginning for both teams and that helps Miami tremendously. But once the game started flowing better, we could get it up to our pace more and we just busted it open. Their offense will never be able to score with us in a game like that. They’re just not talented enough.

It’s only one game. And a series where you play the same team over and over, the coaches can go back, make adjustments and come out with new game plans each night is a new challenge for this team. Very different than playing a different team each night during the year. Let’s see if Spoelstra lives up to the hype and can find a way to make this a series. I seriously doubt it though. Confident as ever that we can continue to demolish them. They’re just not that good and we are an elite team right now.

I think our second half adjustments were brilliant. Started ersan to neutralize Whiteside. So good. And we are so built for playoffs. We dictate everything because of so many skilled guy 6’9” and up.

Lebron lost for the first time in his career to open first round
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Can anyone spell “decline”? Lol

Lebron to Philly confirmed

There is noway LeBron stays in Cleveland, the load is just way too much so im sure hes looking for a young overly talented team like the Sixers where he can dominate but won't have to score 45 a night just to have a shot at winning.

Playoff P to Philly!!!

so much for lack of experience! what a beatdown Saturday!!!! Had a feeling if we won like that Embiid would sit again and we still should win tonight without him.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

as for the 01 Sixers if we were fully healthy we had a shot, i do believe that. Remember 4 of the 5 games were decided in the final minute or two.

Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    I think our second half adjustments were brilliant. Started ersan to neutralize Whiteside. So good. And we are so built for playoffs. We dictate everything because of so many skilled guy 6’9” and up.
    See i dont know why Brown started Illy in the 2nd half but Whiteside was neutralized already, that dude stinks, flat out stinks. You could see how noticeably better they were when he was out, dudes heart pumps kool aid.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    See i dont know why Brown started Illy in the 2nd half but Whiteside was neutralized already, that dude stinks, flat out stinks. You could see how noticeably better they were when he was out, dudes heart pumps kool aid.
    It opened up space for Simmons to drive and kick.

PROCESSING

i feel like Whiteside was a statue most of the game and in transition he just walked back and let us do our thing. Not taking away from Brown bcuz we went on to dominate in the 2nd half so he made the right call. i wanna come out and hit them in the mouth early tonight, get that first half KO.

I want to call my shot right now:

Meek Mill will be released today and will be the bell ringer. If he's not ringing it tonight, first home game of the next series.

PROCESSING

really hope not.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast