Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which team will win the NBA Finals?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Houston

2 14.29%
  • Toronto

0 0%
  • Golden State

7 50.00%
  • Boston

0 0%
  • Portland

0 0%
  • Philadelphia

3 21.43%
  • Oklahoma City

0 0%
  • Cleveland

0 0%
  • Utah

0 0%
  • Indiana

0 0%
  • New Orleans

0 0%
  • Miami

2 14.29%
  • San Antonio

0 0%
  • Milwaukee

0 0%
  • Minnesota

0 0%
  • Washington

0 0%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Welp, Trump just ordered military strikes at Syria... let's hope we are alive to see the Playoffs end
    I've been refreshing CNN every hour the past 3 days waiting for this. ****.

Reading that back and forth was a beauty.

I'd have to agree though. Warriors should beat rockets if both are healthy and should be favored to do so.

If the rockets were to win though, I will be worse than lol,please ( miss ya bro).

Quote Originally Posted by htownballa1622 View Post
    reading that back and forth was a beauty.

I'd have to agree though. Warriors should beat rockets if both are healthy and should be favored to do so.

If the rockets were to win though, i will be worse than lol,please ( miss ya bro).
    rip!
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post

If the rockets were to win though, I will be worse than lol,please ( miss ya bro).
    if the sixers win id have to be banned... rush might do it anyway if the warriors ever lose because the amount of crap i plan to talk at him will be borderline just mean.... giants this and warriors that and ryan howard kjsfgbkhgb ahhhhh lol

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post

Don't sink to that trash level. Good riddance to that terrible poster.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Who is putting words in whose mouths now? When did I ever say sweep?

I just get short with posters who demonstrate a complete lack of reading comprehension and begin to put words in my mouth. Continue acting like a clown though. I'll continue to give rational opinions. Moving on.
    I see what you did there. Beautiful.

And you've hit the nail on the head. We've been saying it for months. Tre's been elevating the Rockets and dogging the Warriors for months because of what Lebron made him eat 2 years ago. It'll either be "Told ya the Rockets were no joke" or "How 'Bout them Warriors!"
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 04-14-2018 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post

And you've hit the nail on the head. We've been saying it for months. Tre's been elevating the Rockets and dogging the Warriors for months because of what Lebron made him eat 2 years ago. It'll either be "Told ya the Rockets were no joke" or "How 'Bout them Warriors!"
    Don't ever let anybody tell you that you aren't a perfectly simple person, Saddle. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Free LP!

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Don't ever let anybody tell you that you aren't a perfectly simple person, Saddle. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Yeah, it doesn't take much to see through your ********. That's more on you, though.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 04-14-2018 at 11:40 AM.

I can't stand some bloviating Warriors fans, but I've been saying the Warriors were not as unbeatable as many thought since last year. They were and are too thin at certain positions, and their act is known now and good coaches have had 4 years to coach and build their teams to stop them while the Warriors get complacent.

The Warriors can win, and should win, but it was never the near certainty people made it out to be.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Yeah, it doesn't take much to see through your ********. That's more on you, though.
    And in 4 weeks when I'm proven unfortunately correct that it's not a breeze to beat them, I'll expect you all on your knees.

Simple people get caught up in hype and narratives easily, I get it (hell we have Trump in office due to this phenomena), but it does not make you any less simple.

Care to make a series projection? Let's get all your guys cards on the table who are piping up.
    Last edited by tredigs; 04-14-2018 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    I've been refreshing CNN every hour the past 3 days waiting for this. ****.
    #blessed
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

"So many people been asking me that (laughing) ... I don't really tie 'em up that tight. I made my shoe to fit me like a sock almost, and be as light as I can.

"And a lot of guys step on my feet, man. A lot of guys -- they play a a little close on me, man. And I wear two pair of socks. I wear a 17 off the court, but I wear an 18 in the game...

"It feels secure. I'm not loose in it, but like, somebody step on the back of my foot ... it does look loose. Usually it's somebody just stepping on my shoe, or something like that. But I'm good."
    Even when explaining why his shoes comes off in games KD gives excuses on excuses (jovial sarcasm tone here before someone accuses me of being a hater)

PROCESSING

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).

Will the Western conference playoffs be one of the most interesting?

Most people seem to assume that the West is a toss up between the Rockets and Warriors, and while it seems likely that is the case, what is interesting is how close the rest of the teams are.

The third seed (Portland; 49 win) only has two more wins than the 8th seed (Wolves, 47 wins).

Moreover, teams like Utah, New Orleans, and Minny are far better with their current rosters than their regular season rosters.

Utah missed Gobert for parts of the regular season and would have been well over 50 wins with him healthy. Minny took a dip with Butler out or playing injured, and New Orleans seems to be playing better with AD as the focus instead of sharing the limelight with DMC. Each of these teams would have been 50+ win teams with the roster they have going into the playoffs.

So the Rockets, even though heavy favorites, are essentially playing a 8th seed in the first round whose record would have likely been better than that third seed were they healthy all year.

The third and fourth seeds are playing teams that are essentially on parity terms.

I know most people think this playoffs are a formality until the conference finals, but I'm quite excited for these match-ups.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

For reference:
    1. Houston v
    8. Minnesota

4. Oklahoma City v
    5. Utah

3. Portland v
    6. New Orleans

2. Golden State v
    7. San Antonio

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast