Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    So Bergs doesnt quite look like himself since that hit from Plecks. So Im wondering to protect bergs but keep him in the line up how about playing him on the third line and moving Nash back up?
    Unleash the Pasta!

Iíve seen enough of Heinen , the kid is just snake bitten fir the last few weeks , Iíd say itís time to give him a few games up stairs and give donato his chance

Quote Originally Posted by neely borque View Post
    Iíve seen enough of Heinen , the kid is just snake bitten fir the last few weeks , Iíd say itís time to give him a few games up stairs and give donato his chance
    The kid works his *** off. But yeah he cant score. Our 4th line really caried the team yesterday.....that kinda a bad thing
    Unleash the Pasta!

Check out this tweet from bruins stats. Picture from each goal scored. Hard to blame Tuukka when each goal, the shooter had a wide open shot with no one in the zip code. The one goal where players were close no one is even touching or stick checking the guy.

4 goals on 14 shots is bad. Certainly doesnt help when your defense is leaving you on an island like that.

https://twitter.com/bruins_stats/sta...16091728736257
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

Charlie McAvoy was absolutely brutal on Saturday. He needs to step up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

Why? He's not hurting you defensively and he's good along the boards. Donato on the other hand was a train wreck in his playoff appearance and looked lost. There is a reason that Donato got less then 10 minutes of TOI...Cassidy realized his game wasn't ready for the playoffs.
    Carlo / McAvoy / Bjork / DeBrusk
    "The Next Generation"

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Charlie McAvoy was absolutely brutal on Saturday. He needs to step up

I have a feeling he playing hurt still. He's also trying to adjust to playing with a knee brace on, which in itself is a tough task.
    Carlo / McAvoy / Bjork / DeBrusk
    "The Next Generation"

Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    I have a feeling he playing hurt still. He's also trying to adjust to playing with a knee brace on, which in itself is a tough task.
    Agreed. I donít think heís healthy either. I just feel he was directly responsible for two goals on Saturday and isnít providing a whole lot offensively... Iím not saying bench him or anything, we canít afford to do that, but he was really bad

Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post
    The kid works his *** off. But yeah he cant score. Our 4th line really caried the team yesterday.....that kinda a bad thing
    Oh ya Iím not saying he doesnít put the work in thereís just so many oppertunities that has had to score and he canít seem to convert , heís starting to remind me of a zach Hamil or Jordan Caron . I just think itís time to give donato a shot , we need offense somehow

Oh ya Iím not saying he doesnít put the work in thereís just so many oppertunities that has had to score and he canít seem to convert , heís starting to remind me of a zach Hamil or Jordan Caron . I just think itís time to give donato a shot , we need offense somehow
    I don't think we need offense, as the B's have been scoring at a decent clip this series, but they need to clean up their own messes in the defensive zone. You put a body on any one of those goals TOR scored, and the outcome of game 5 may have been different. I'm okay with the players on the ice right now, no problem imo. Its the mental mistakes that are haunting them. The Bs have put bodies in between the circles and toward the tops. plain and simple.

I think BOS wins tonight in OT, 4-3.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    I don't think we need offense, as the B's have been scoring at a decent clip this series, but they need to clean up their own messes in the defensive zone. You put a body on any one of those goals TOR scored, and the outcome of game 5 may have been different. I'm okay with the players on the ice right now, no problem imo. Its the mental mistakes that are haunting them. The Bs have put bodies in between the circles and toward the tops. plain and simple.

I think BOS wins tonight in OT, 4-3.
    Thing is toronto when they are pushing the pace is making us look slow. Man i miss carlo. If they didnt score 4 that quickly i wonder how much worse we would have looked. Toronto basically played d the rest of the time
    Unleash the Pasta!

Why the hate on Heinen? Heís a possession machine. I wouldnít bench him for Donato at this point

Nope nope, nope nope nope.

Haters gonna hate

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678