Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    What a blood bath

That goal by pasta was one of the sexiest things I’ve ever seen... hands down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    That goal by pasta was one of the sexiest things I’ve ever seen... hands down

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by neely borque View Post
    I agree
    Lol, when he scored I literally woke up my fiancee and was like “HOLY ****, WATCH THIS”... needless to say she didn’t find it as awesome as I did [emoji23]

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

Great game, they are scoring at will right now and its awesome to watch. The defense needs to tighten up a little bit. Tuukka faced some high quality scoring chances in period 2 and 3. Some bad turnovers and pinches, but ultimately I think it was more of a communication error rather than lapse of judgement. The Garden was loud last night and that could have been a factor.
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Lol, when he scored I literally woke up my fiancee and was like “HOLY ****, WATCH THIS”... needless to say she didn’t find it as awesome as I did [emoji23]

I did the same thing but my wife was happy to be woke up to see that

After the way TOR failed in BOS in games 1-2, I think they are going to come out on fire tonight and not stop. I think we will see a completely different TOR team and I think they will play a complete 3 period game tonight. I like what BOS has done in this series, but if TOR cleans up their act and stops taking dumb penalties, then the series is going to be a little more evenly matched moving forward, and the games will be a lot closer. I would love nothing more than a clean sweep, but I think Leafs take tonights game . . . something like 3-2

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    After the way TOR failed in BOS in games 1-2, I think they are going to come out on fire tonight and not stop. I think we will see a completely different TOR team and I think they will play a complete 3 period game tonight. I like what BOS has done in this series, but if TOR cleans up their act and stops taking dumb penalties, then the series is going to be a little more evenly matched moving forward, and the games will be a lot closer. I would love nothing more than a clean sweep, but I think Leafs take tonights game . . . something like 3-2
    I had the same thought process.. then I saw Babcock was putting Tomas Plekanec at 2C.
    I still think this will be they’re most complete effort of the series, but they’re depth up front is shot and no changes are being made the defense. Got the Bruins in a close one, 3-2

Quote Originally Posted by tomsa592 View Post
    I had the same thought process.. then I saw Babcock was putting Tomas Plekanec at 2C.
    I still think this will be they’re most complete effort of the series, but they’re depth up front is shot and no changes are being made the defense. Got the Bruins in a close one, 3-2
    What makes you guys think that they will "come out on fire" based on the last two games? I'm very curious. Is it because they are on home ice and that's just what happens?

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    What makes you guys think that they will "come out on fire" based on the last two games? I'm very curious. Is it because they are on home ice and that's just what happens?
    Not just that, the same thing happened in Game 2 they tilted the ice up until the too many men penalty, even around the Pasta goal. The crowd will for sure give them an added boost and their backs are up against the wall as it is.

But like I said, I was thinking that before I saw Plekanec as 2C. I still believe there will be a larger push, but it won’t be enough if that’s the personnel they’re icing

Quote Originally Posted by tomsa592 View Post
    Not just that, the same thing happened in Game 2 they tilted the ice up until the too many men penalty, even around the Pasta goal. The crowd will for sure give them an added boost and their backs are up against the wall as it is.

But like I said, I was thinking that before I saw Plekanec as 2C. I still believe there will be a larger push, but it won’t be enough if that’s the personnel they’re icing
    exactly! After getting belted the past two games, they are going to feed off of the atmosphere in that building and I think it will bring their 100% best out. If they take 1-2 less penalties a game, the series starts to get closer. I think that starts tonight. IMO, refs are sometimes influenced more by the home crowd for home calls.

Yea this is really it for them. Down 3-0 is almost impossible (unless you injure david krejci in game 3) so this game is really their only shot at getting back in the series. If they throw the kitchen sink at the bruins and come out with a win it almost becomes a whole new series.

I have to give the leafs credit they oook better tonight but man this doesn’t look like the same bruins team tonight . Did anyone tell them the game was in Toronto ? Doesn’t look like everybody showed up tonight

Completely outplayed tonight if not for Rask this one would be 6-2 , utter garbage

Sucks we won't sweep them

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast