Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

2018 NBA All-Time ReDraft Sign-Ups!

Everybody it's that time again!

After 2 years, we are doing an NBA All-Time Redraft! What is an All-Time Redraft?

An All-Time Redraft is a snake style draft of all the players throughout NBA history. The goal is to construct the best team, make the playoffs, and win the Championship!

If you would like to play, please list the post in the thread with the following information:

Have you ever played before?
    Would you like a Co-Manager?
    What rules would you like/not like to see?

Let's get it!!

I would love to do this, but I'm about to be gone for a week and a half on a vacation in Europe, and I won't be back until late April. I'll happily contribute as a consultant to somebody, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I would love to do this, but I'm about to be gone for a week and a half on a vacation in Europe, and I won't be back until late April. I'll happily contribute as a consultant to somebody, though.
    We won't be starting until Late April

Iím in V
    Yea, done it before
    I donít mind a CO

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    We won't be starting until Late April
    All right. I'm in for my own team as long as the draft starts no earlier than April 24th. I come back the night of the 23rd. I do not require a co-manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    All right. I'm in for my own team as long as the draft starts no earlier than April 24th. I come back the night of the 23rd. I do not require a co-manager.
    Done!

Shammy is in the same boat. He will be playing but won't be available until the end of April I believe.

Like MBT, am really busy over the next few weeks but would love to do it if it's in late April. Also, will probably need a Co.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    Like MBT, am really busy over the next few weeks but would love to do it if it's in late April. Also, will probably need a Co.
    It will start in late April. I think we can make a Co work!

I have done a bunch of games but not sure about a ATRD tbh, think it's the first
    Prefer no co

Late April works for me

I'm in
    No Co
    1 starter with peak year prior to Magic Johnson being drafted

Official Edmunds/Vea Crew

Count me in

I'll sign up but if there's too many participants you can put me on a waiting list because I can't be sure if I can be fully active due to time zones. It usually isn't a problem as long as lists are sent.

No cogm.

Rules?
    I'd want to see this something like this:
    12 man roster and only one player for each 'prime zone of 5 years'. Meaning 1963-1968, 1968-1973, 1973-1978 up to 2013-2018. That makes it 12. Doubt anyone will pick Mikan or Pettit anyway but I guess the first two categories can be 1948-1958 and 1958-1968 or something. That makes things harder but it still doesn't limit you much as most great players have had their primes in transitional periods. And the rule could be that a player has to have at least 2 or 3 prime years in that time period.

Just to make things tougher and ensure that everyone is playing on equal terms as the decade splits are too vague and can be easily worked around and to of course cancel any modern day bias.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway:32273797
    I'll sign up but if there's too many participants you can put me on a waiting list because I can't be sure if I can be fully active due to time zones. It usually isn't a problem as long as lists are sent.

No cogm.

Rules?
    I'd want to see this something like this:
    12 man roster and only one player for each 'prime zone of 5 years'. Meaning 1963-1968, 1968-1973, 1973-1978 up to 2013-2018. That makes it 12. Doubt anyone will pick Mikan or Pettit anyway but I guess the first two categories can be 1948-1958 and 1958-1968 or something. That makes things harder but it still doesn't limit you much as most great players have had their primes in transitional periods. And the rule could be that a player has to have at least 2 or 3 prime years in that time period.

Just to make things tougher and ensure that everyone is playing on equal terms as the decade splits are too vague and can be easily worked around and to of course cancel any modern day bias.
    I am also curious what you were thinking for rules.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I am also curious what you were thinking for rules.
    So far it is going to be a traditional ATRD since we haven't had the original version in 2 years (last one in 2016).

I was going to incorporate the Jordan rule, and have eras restrictions so people can't load up on current players. A player has to have been in the NBA 5 years to be eligible (including this year) (which would allow Gobert and Giannis to be eligible) and I'm leaning towards a 3 year peak, but I've heard a lot of interest in a 1 year peak.

I'm flexible on the era restrictions and balancing it out between too restrictive vs allowing people to start 5 post-00's players.

Hey Nick, I'm in.
    I've played once before.
    I'd prefer to manage myself.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast