Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Giants Camp Thread.

So, flowers was the only no show.

I know its voluntary, I still despise him.

yeah....looks like "he" turned the corner...
    Last edited by schuyler5237; 04-09-2018 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    So, flowers was the only no show.

I know its voluntary, I still despise him.
    JR's gift that keeps on giving.

Kids a joke. Wasn't even projected a 1st rd pick and was picked 9th. Can't wait to let him go in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
    Kids a joke. Wasn't even projected a 1st rd pick and was picked 9th. Can't wait to let him go in the near future
    Such a waste.... Gurley went next, Melvin Gordon a few spots after that, and Marcus Peters a few after that.

I donít like it, but if he decides to skip camp to work on technique with a private coach Iíll get over it

Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    I donít like it, but if he decides to skip camp to work on technique with a private coach Iíll get over it
    This.

Iím a Flowers apologist and still think heíll do great on the right side where he should have been from the start. But itís always key what these players are doing instead of voluntary camp.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    This.

Iím a Flowers apologist and still think heíll do great on the right side where he should have been from the start. But itís always key what these players are doing instead of voluntary camp.
    The right side should play more to his strengths, but according to our new o line coach itís like learning to play golf with your left hand. So itís probably a steep learning curve. That btw could in itself be a fine argument to skip camp and work with a private coach

The right side should play more to his strengths, but according to our new o line coach itís like learning to play golf with your left hand. So itís probably a steep learning curve. That btw could in itself be a fine argument to skip camp and work with a private coach

1: Not under a new coaching regime who knows nothing of your work ethic
    2: He can have a private coach before & after camp
    3: Looks better to come to camp hunger to learn new role and even if you aren't polished show steady improvement. Show what you have and show you have improved by the time the next camp comes

Nobody really knows what Flowers is thinking. I do think its concerning that he is a no show with a new coach and system....and he will be playing a new position. The worst thing he can be doing is sulking about the position change. If he is, Giants cannot hesitate to move on. They need to figure out where his head is before the draft. He does not make a ton of money, they should be able to cut bait and get a pick for him. Maybe a 3rd or 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    1: Not under a new coaching regime who knows nothing of your work ethic
    2: He can have a private coach before & after camp
    3: Looks better to come to camp hunger to learn new role and even if you aren't polished show steady improvement. Show what you have and show you have improved by the time the next camp comes
    1: it depends a little on the way he skipped. If he called Shurmur and said he wasnít coming because he has a private coach camp scheduled I think also Shurmur doesnít like it but also doesnít knock him for work ethic immediately. Btw, apart from the reports of him and Hart late last year there hardly been reports knocking his work ethic.
    2: more is better
    3: it is better to show up the best as possible at the first day of the season. Doesnít matter how you achieve this

Nevermind.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 04-11-2018 at 06:54 PM.

1: it depends a little on the way he skipped. If he called Shurmur and said he wasnít coming because he has a private coach camp scheduled I think also Shurmur doesnít like it but also doesnít knock him for work ethic immediately. Btw, apart from the reports of him and Hart late last year there hardly been reports knocking his work ethic.
    2: more is better
    3: it is better to show up the best as possible at the first day of the season. Doesnít matter how you achieve this
    You Can use your Private coach before Camp & After Camp
    You are seen as a bust league wide
    Your oginzation has a New:
    GM
    Head coach
    Offensive Coach
    Offensive Line Coach
    They all need time to evaulate what they have in Ereck
    He is the only player to not show up...

IF he has the best work ethic in the world and still can't protect Eli in a 5 step drop then we can just cut him now, Can't tell me he's the first guy in last guy out and compile the penaltys like he has

with the exception of a family emergency HE NEEDS TO BE THERE

True, but maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but didn't Flowers plat at RT in camp and preseason as a rookie for us? I swear I remember him there and bulldozing DEs in the run game.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    True, but maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but didn't Flowers plat at RT in camp and preseason as a rookie for us? I swear I remember him there and bulldozing DEs in the run game.
    Beatty got hurt benching in the off season just before camp I believe

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast