Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    fire boone and the pitching coach...put cashman on notice if the yanks don't make the playoffs cashman will be fired...
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombers88 View Post
    Canít wait to hear that Boone still isnít worried after this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe88 View Post
    He will just make more excuses as usual

really hope this is just weather cold related, the only time where we played decently this season was in a dome
    Because all of you would have done so much better?
    Let me guess, you would have made a different choice as to when you put in each relief pitcher because of your intimate knowledge with the Sox lineups and their matchups. You would have this info plus you would know where your pitchers strengths were in the zone and how it compared to the weakness of each hitter? Along with that you would have been able to tell that putting that pitcher in at that specific time would have made the difference in the flow of the game and the confidence of each pitcher?
    And those decisions would have been incredibly important because holding the sox to 5 would have made all the difference, seeing our offense was so close to closing the 4 run gap and Sale was struggling?

Come on brain trust, what would you have done differently? What would you have done as a manager that would have won the Yankees the game? Or are you all complain, no brain?

How about the far more important issue? How do they respond today? That will give some realistic insight into who Boone is. And for the record, even is they get crushed, it still doesn't mean he's a bad manager.

Did you guys throw tantrums when you didn't get birthday presents you liked?

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    His parents added parental control to his data plan. That picture was most likely blocked.
    d1ck
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So a lot wanted Girardi gone! You got it!

How is that working out now?

This Experiment was not a wise decision.

You hire somebody better or equal to Girardi, not a first timer.
    I wanted Girardi to stay. I was pissed he was fired and thought it foolish. With that said, stop. Just stop. If you want to freak out at the 40 game mark and the team is 15-25? Ok freak out The season still wouldn't be close to over but I would get people being upset.
    They are 5-6. The sox are not going to continue at the 9-1 rate they are going. If they do, oh well. They will win it all and be a historically good team.
    Sit back, and smoke a joint.

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    D1ck
    :d

Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    This was a greatly anticipated series coming into the season but they way we are playing I'd be happy with some good chemistry, good sound baseball and a series split.

The odds aren't really good on splitting a 3 game series. I'm not even sure it's ever been done..

The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

:d
    How you been ?? Whatís new besides all these crazy loons in here
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    How you been ?? Whatís new besides all these crazy loons in here
    Not much. I think we're getting a puppy. So i'm exited and terrified. Lol

Because all of you would have done so much better?
    Let me guess, you would have made a different choice as to when you put in each relief pitcher because of your intimate knowledge with the Sox lineups and their matchups. You would have this info plus you would know where your pitchers strengths were in the zone and how it compared to the weakness of each hitter? Along with that you would have been able to tell that putting that pitcher in at that specific time would have made the difference in the flow of the game and the confidence of each pitcher?
    And those decisions would have been incredibly important because holding the sox to 5 would have made all the difference, seeing our offense was so close to closing the 4 run gap and Sale was struggling?

Come on brain trust, what would you have done differently? What would you have done as a manager that would have won the Yankees the game? Or are you all complain, no brain?

How about the far more important issue? How do they respond today? That will give some realistic insight into who Boone is. And for the record, even is they get crushed, it still doesn't mean he's a bad manager.

Did you guys throw tantrums when you didn't get birthday presents you liked?

Excellent!!!! Some of these people are more annoying than me. You can't dispute that. To base the entire season on 2 weeks of baseball is asinine. To boo Stanton is just as asinine. When he figures it out, and he will, you'll be all over him. There's 151 games to be played. There will be ups and downs. Some of you act like this is your first season watching baseball. Take a chill pill and try to enjoy what's going to be a fun season once it gets going.
    And for the record, There were times I threw a tantrum if I didn't get a present I wanted.
    Last edited by YANKSGUY; 04-11-2018 at 08:48 AM.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Johnny NY comes into the Red Sox forum being an arrogant little douche canoe...

I grew up in Jersey City, NJ so I was surrounded by Yankee fans my whole life. Good ol fashioned heckling is all fun and games but that guy is just annoying. To all the fans with a brain on here were going to have a hell of a race in the AL east and may the best team win!

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Excellent!!!! Some of these people are more annoying than me. You can't dispute that. To base the entire season on 2 weeks of baseball is asinine. To boo Stanton is just as asinine. When he figures it out, and he will, you'll be all over him. There's 151 games to be played. There will be ups and downs. Some of you act like this is your first season watching baseball. Take a chill pill and try to enjoy what's going to be a fun season once it gets going.
    And for the record, There were times I threw a tantrum if I didn't get a present I wanted.
    Honestly - your font is annoying. So thereís that. But you are correct about taking a chill pill - Mets fans booíd Piazza at first Whatís wrong with these fans? ROTFLMAO right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much. I think we're getting a puppy. So i'm exited and terrified. Lol
    We did that two years ago, dog is great but the puppy training is something I would wanna avoid
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Not sure what's going on with the bullpen, but they've been pretty terrible as a collective group so far.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Overall pitching is barely competitive thus far. How many GS given up in just 11 games? Not feeling sunshine and cotton candy about the rest of this series. SMH.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Originally Posted by Missing56&33
    This was a greatly anticipated series coming into the season but they way we are playing I'd be happy with some good chemistry, good sound baseball and a series split.
    The odds aren't really good on splitting a 3 game series. I'm not even sure it's ever been done..

Oh, thought it was a 4 game series...I'd be happy with one game....hell, I'd be happy with the Yankees putting the bat on the ball at this point.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    My take on what's going on with the Yankees right now!!!

I watched spring training, wasn't that impressed with what I saw. I thought and still think we have the best Farm system in the league, the most talented team overall in the league. Boone is looking for players that will contribute when called and really they should be ready to go when called upon.

For me personally...JMO....what we saw in the season opener for the first 8innings is what this team is capable of....

I had a problem with the prank played on Stanton when he hit the second homerun when he came back to the club house everyone ignored him....I don't know who's idea was that to do that but I didn't like it. It's OK to have fun but not in the first game of the season, not like that. He's a new guy in a big market, its a lot of pressure to perform every night. But when a guy is rolling, like that don't jinx him, now dude can't find the ball , no high five are coming his way now.

We are a young team but there has to be some leadership in the club house that can set a tone for taking care of business....Gardner, CC....somebody has to keep these guys focused. Ortiz was that guy for Boston for years

Judge, Sanchez, DD got to grow up fast and take on more of a leadership role and a set a more business like approach to the game.

IMO, its not on Boone, I think the batting order is good, the line ups are good...its time for a team meeting player only....who's going to call it??

Lmao

Yessir, we may get annoyed with you but I do confess that you are pretty damn consistent and patient in your views.
    The overreaction of many, is just whiny.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast