Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    If republicans here post stuff from Fox News it’s “they’re biased!” If we post articles about cnn and say stuff bad about them it’s “why are you watching cnn”

Can’t win
    Except who is posting articles from CNN? I get your point about the double standards of bias, except it appears that you are the only person posting articles from a biased source in this example (Fox News/CNN).

If republicans here post stuff from Fox News it’s “they’re biased!” If we post articles about cnn and say stuff bad about them it’s “why are you watching cnn”

Can’t win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nothing they ever do is wrong, and they are automatically right about everything no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Except who is posting articles from CNN? I get your point about the double standards of bias, except it appears that you are the only person posting articles from a biased source in this example (Fox News/CNN).
    multiple times I have posted articles from both cnn.com and foxnews.com. I also went over in the CNN thread about how there is a difference in articles from cnn.com and people on TV with CNN. it even had people mocking me by saying "on TV".
    there is a difference with those on TV for both CNN and Fox compared to actual articles from their websites.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nothing they ever do is wrong, and they are automatically right about everything no matter what.

multiple times I have posted articles from both cnn.com and foxnews.com. I also went over in the CNN thread about how there is a difference in articles from cnn.com and people on TV with CNN. it even had people mocking me by saying "on TV".
    there is a difference with those on TV for both CNN and Fox compared to actual articles from their websites.
    You’ve made the argument that cnn is a biased source and evidence has been presented thoroughly that Fox is just as biased. So, being that they are both known to have great bias, your upset that people say those sources are biased. I mean every story runs on multiple news outlets, but you still need to post from bias sources? Somehow your a victim here? This culture where everyone is a victim is destroying this country. All the crying and carrying on.

So you’re saying cnn.com articles are not biased and they are good?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So you’re saying cnn.com articles are not biased and they are good?
    no. even cnn.com can have biased links, but it's not all cnn.com links that are biased. if I felt that every single cnn.com link was biased then I wouldn't use any link from cnn.com, but I have since I imagine there are even some writers for cnn.com that can not have the same bias as others.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

no. even cnn.com can have biased links, but it's not all cnn.com links that are biased. if I felt that every single cnn.com link was biased then I wouldn't use any link from cnn.com, but I have since I imagine there are even some writers for cnn.com that can not have the same bias as others.
    So articles you agree with have no bias and the ones you don’t agree with do. Here you go America, since you’re watching. The brain behind the conservative movement.

Nah, Special is just special

Can’t win

They’re both bad sources. I’m sure both have decent reporting in parts but on the whole Fox and CNN are garbage. I try to get sources from more reputable places. Or at least if something does come from either of those two (or MSNBC) see if the article is well written. It happens on occasion.

There are plenty of good sources. Use ‘em.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Nah, Special is just special
    As in the short bus riding, protective helmet wearing special

No more Fox News and CNN as sources. Done!

This is the sort of stuff I can’t stand

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/statu...901085702?s=21

Trump was obviously referring to MS 13 when saying there animals. People don’t actually listen to the clip and just read the tweet. That’s one example of misinformation that twitter causes. At least mention the fact he’s talking about MS13 and not illegal immigration in the tweet

Here’s the NY Daily News headline

https://twitter.com/dabeard/status/9...737706498?s=21

“These aren’t people. These are animals.”

And below that “Trump hurls pure hate at immigrants.”

Watch the clip and you’ll see how out of context that is. Pure MSM biased

And CSPAN just happens to start Trumps remarks after the question about MS 13 was asked

Here’s their tweet

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/996...819192833?s=21

Now go back and watch the full clip with the question asked. Funny how that works!

Bias in media

Oh look! Here’s CNN’s tweet

https://twitter.com/cnn/status/996965967040262149?s=21

The clip didn’t even start with the question he was asked! How shocking. This is the sort of **** that Trump feeds off of. Stuff that easily shows their bias.

ABC News with the same clip

https://twitter.com/abc/status/996911567798059008?s=21

How come none of them start out with the question being asked?

Last edited by Brewersfan255; 05-17-2018 at 01:23 AM.

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast