Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Did Cavs win the Kyrie for Isaiah trade now?

Lol, people said Cavs lost the trade because Isaiah was not the same. Well now Kyrie is done so, Cavs basically left two tiny injured guys on the doorstep of teams for a high pick and solid young talent. Did they win the trade?

I would prefer that pick over kyrie and IT at the dollars they will make... They are both 1 way players with kyrie being the better player but overall not a top 20 player in my opinion... Technically the cavs got lottery pick/nance/clarkson which is just far and away better than kyrie... Kyrie going forward with those knee issues and his defense only getting worse while getting an eventual max is LMFAO worthy.

No because it comes down to rather having the Nets pick and young fodder vs Kyrie for the next several years.

Unless that pick turns into an all-star level player, I can't say it's a win. But trading Kyrie actually helped them this year because he was likely going to be hurt anyway.

It's still good trade for the Cavs either way.

The Truth Hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I would prefer that pick over kyrie and IT at the dollars they will make... They are both 1 way players with kyrie being the better player but overall not a top 20 player in my opinion... Technically the cavs got lottery pick/nance/clarkson which is just far and away better than kyrie... Kyrie going forward with those knee issues and his defense only getting worse while getting an eventual max is LMFAO worthy.
    Holy hell you're dumb.

Home to the Greatest Fans in College Football

Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    Holy hell you're dumb.
    Was I dumb about IT last season when celtics fans were calling me dumb? I said the celtics were covering up for his horrid 1 way play and that they were a better team without him and boom he goes down and they looked respectable... Sorry but I prefer not having a 1 way player with bad knees who shoots a ton and likely gets some type of super max while giving up a top 5 pick to get said player.

If i could have kyrie or nance/clarkson/top 5 pick its nance/clarkson and the top 5 pick every day and twice on sunday without a 2nd thought.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 04-07-2018 at 01:46 AM.

It should have been IT/Crowder and a 2nd for Kyrie in all honesty. IT is only a slight downgrade over kyrie.

It should have been IT/Crowder and a 2nd for Kyrie in all honesty. IT is only a slight downgrade over kyrie.
    Uh huh, the guy that destroyed a 73 win Warriors team that they had no answer for is slightly better. I see.

I would be horrified to take an IQ test if I were you.

The Truth Hurts.

No GM in the league would do that trade, Cavs only did so because they had no choice. The fact that you'd openly do it would make you the dumbest GM possibly ever.

I suppose you would have done it in 2016 too? Let me know Clarkson and Nance would have done against GS. Argument failure.

The Truth Hurts.

the butthurt is real

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    Uh huh, the guy that destroyed a 73 win Warriors team that they had no answer for is slightly better. I see.

I would be horrified to take an IQ test if I were you.
    After his sister passed and he played a great game if you were asked to trade IT for kyrie straight up you would have laughed at the stupidity because of some stupid notion that IT is the heart and soul etc etc etc of the team... You let your bias and emotions for your team get in the way... IT was extremely overrated because of the talent around the celtics that covered up for his holes then and he is even worse now... Kyrie isnt much of an upgrade then but he is now but not enough to warrant and or justify a lottery pick as well on top of those knees and what will be a supermax or max contract.

You always want to take the already established young star player that will likely be locked in for several more years over the unexpected outcome of a draft pick, no matter how high that draft pick may be.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

After his sister passed and he played a great game if you were asked to trade IT for kyrie straight up you would have laughed at the stupidity because of some stupid notion that IT is the heart and soul etc etc etc of the team... You let your bias and emotions for your team get in the way... IT was extremely overrated because of the talent around the celtics that covered up for his holes then and he is even worse now... Kyrie isnt much of an upgrade then but he is now but not enough to warrant and or justify a lottery pick as well on top of those knees and what will be a supermax or max contract.
    Uh huh, that's why there was consent talk about how paying a 29 year old 5'9 PG the max was dumb. None of us saw that coming? I'm not sure what morons you discuss NBA with but the majority I seen would've jumped on this deal at any point.

You've already proven you're an idiot by saying you'd of sacrificed the 2016 NBA title by trading Kyrie for Clarkson and Nance. Pure stupidity.

The Truth Hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    You always want to take the already established young star player that will likely be locked in for several more years over the unexpected outcome of a draft pick, no matter how high that draft pick may be.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    not in todays game where 2 way play matters esp at the PG position and where depth is a big friggin deal.... Now of course there is exceptions when you are talking about a top 5 player but how many top 5 players are 1 way players with injury issues that are about to get a mega deal???? Kyrie is a top 20-25 player at best who can hit a big shot one game but takes 25 shots the next with no defense that has handles. That would work 20 years ago but that type of game at that position in todays NBA isnt going to win a championship... I said it about IT and its become glaringly obvious how right I was... Now IT is a poor mans kyrie but he is still a kyrie.

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    Uh huh, that's why there was consent talk about how paying a 29 year old 5'9 PG the max was dumb. None of us saw that coming? I'm not sure what morons you discuss NBA with but the majority I seen would've jumped on this deal at any point.

You've already proven you're an idiot by saying you'd of sacrificed the 2016 NBA title by trading Kyrie for Clarkson and Nance. Pure stupidity.
    when did I say that? Never once did I say id do that... I would however have given up kyrie for nance/clarkson and a lottery pick which the cavs ultimately did esp a kyrie who has really bad knee issues and is going to get a super deal. Maybe they dont win that championship or maybe 1 year sooner they have clarkson/nance and a top 3 pick in the finals where kyries health YET AGAIN came into play and ultimately cost them a title... I mean if we are going by hypotheticals of course.

Kyrie helped win them a title congrats... kyrie is a better version of Isiah Thomas.... Sorry but Id rather have a nance/clarkson on good deals and a lottery pick over a 1 legged one way point guard who will make bank because he won a title years earlier and has handles who has yet to prove he was anything more than a Robin at best to batman.

Also i said this **** about IT and Kyrie for the last 2 plus years so it has 0 to do with the celtics and all to do with the cap/pg position and the importance of 2 way play in todays NBA and 2 WAY PLAY IN GENERAL IN TODAYS NBA for ****s sake.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast