Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

4/5 NBA Game Thread

No Butler and potentially no Teague tonight for the Wolves. This is a game the Nuggets have to win.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    No Butler and potentially no Teague tonight for the Wolves. This is a game the Nuggets have to win.
    They probably will.

I think all the home teams are winning tonight.

Well I don't want to see the Wizards in the first round so hoping they can win tonight.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I know CJ McCollum is supposed to be good and his numbers tell me that he's good, but every time I watch him I'm underwhelmed. In a somewhat related note, Chris Paul and James Harden are really good at basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I know CJ McCollum is supposed to be good and his numbers tell me that he's good, but every time I watch him I'm underwhelmed. In a somewhat related note, Chris Paul and James Harden are really good at basketball.
    Interesting... I get the opposite. He's always torching the Cavs or some other team when I'm watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Interesting... I get the opposite. He's always torching the Cavs or some other team when I'm watching.
    Probably just a matter of sample size. He's sucked against the Rockets this season, and I've only caught portions of maybe 1-2 other Blazers games this year.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Probably just a matter of sample size. He's sucked against the Rockets this season, and I've only caught portions of maybe 1-2 other Blazers games this year.
    I get the same feeling as you on him. His numbers say otherwise when it comes to his overall seasons, but the past couple seasons I saw him play against the Raptors (and the random other Blazer games I see), he hasn't really done too well.

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I'm absolutely stunned that W/O Butler, the T'wolves might actually miss the playoffs, despite being in a secure spot before Jimmy got hurt.

I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

But Tittays are forever.

Also, hopefully the Clippers stay alive in their playoff hunt... I'm sure I'm probably the only one hoping for a 6 or 7 team tie for the the last 5 seeds out west

But Tittays are forever.

Anyone else notice that LeBron NEVER EVER wants to grab the ball and give it to the inbounder after an opponent made shot? That **** pisses me off.

Like, are you too much of a ****ing tool to get the ball for your own guy???

You know if the Wiz win tonight, there will probably be articles saying that Lue is the reason for the Cav's problems all season (seeing as they were very good w/o him).

But Tittays are forever.

this is what scares me about the wizards... there are games where everything just starts going in.. I fear the wizards more than i do the raptors. Also GIVE US THAT 3 SEED BOYYYYYYY

Welp... I doubted the GOAT... Shame on ****ing me... god dammit.

17 ****ing point lead with 4 minutes left... how does this happen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast