Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    We saw some of this in the playoffs from thon last year. I donít think heís turned the corner at all. Heís always had a few flashes. But until he does this even remotely consistently, Iím not counting on him being a big part of the future.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    We saw some of this in the playoffs from thon last year. I donít think heís turned the corner at all. Heís always had a few flashes. But until he does this even remotely consistently, Iím not counting on him being a big part of the future.
    Bucks in Game3s are something else. Crushed Raptors last year almost carbon copy vs. Celtics. But last year responded by scoring 74 points next game in a loss I believe. Agree crewfan was great to see but would be nice if they showed this kind of defensive effort more than twice a year or so. PLAYOFF THON lol. He was great. Bledsoe was much better despite 2 dumb early fouls. Snell hit some shots, Delly was good defensively on Rozier. The play that summed up what every Buck fan has wanted to see the last few years, Giannis block on one end, Middleton leads break and tosses alley-oop to Parker for slam! To me the best part wasn't even Jarbari playing well it was the effort. He earned run with his defense tbh. Block, charge, forced a turnover. Then the offense came. Was great to see. And man was Middleton unreal for about the 20th time the past two months it seems. If you had told me Giannis doesn't score 20 and Bucks win G3 I would have laughed at you...like ******g cackling laughter.

Thon needs to be high energy at all times. But he really only gets into it like that when itís a huge crowd in a big moment. He needs to find a way to sustain that energy. A guy like bird man Anderson made a career on that. He thrived on being an energy guy for like 15 minutes a night. Thon is infinitely more skilled than birdman, so he should be able to do more.

And I love delly getting burn early, especially against this inexperienced Boston back court. Delly is a flawed player but the guy is such a pest. Rozier was bound to have an off game one of these days regardless, but I think delly hounding him early definitely played a part.

If the Bucks can find whoever lit a firecracker under Thon to light another firecracker under Snell, they would never lose another ballgame.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678