Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    If I'm spending $30 million a year on a guy to build around, its not gonna be one that can't speak English and performs 10% worse during the postseason.
    So the majority of baseball all stars????

Look man, I'm not going to try and justify paying Miggy so much. I liked it at the time, but I didn't think he'd decline so quickly. But to bring in the fact that he doesn't speak english very well is kind of nonsense. How much of major league baseball speaks English well?? The best player in baseball (Trout) speaks perfect english yet he has done nothing in the playoffs and I've never heard anythnig about his leadership skills. He will be making 50 million a year.
    Last edited by lizardking13; 07-06-2018 at 02:36 PM.

Cabrera's career numbers:

Regular season BA: .316
    Postseason BA: .278

Regular season OBP: .395
    Postseason OBP: .368

Regular season Slugging %: .551
    Postseason Slugging %: .517
    compare him with Prince Fielder the 2 years he was here for post season runs. Or V-Mart. It's obvious Miggy was still good while others were nonexistent.

If I'm spending $30 million a year on a guy to build around, its not gonna be one that can't speak English and performs 10% worse during the postseason.
    you're trending here on borderline racism btw. Good job?

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    you're trending here on borderline racism btw. Good job?

you should know a solo facepalm response is now a ban worthy offense you racist bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    you should know a solo facepalm response is now a ban worthy offense you racist bastard!
    The only way you repent is becoming a fan of the bears and posting positive things in their forum for 7 days. Enjoy your new fandom for 7 days Whool!

The only way you repent is becoming a fan of the bears and posting positive things in their forum for 7 days. Enjoy your new fandom for 7 days Whool!
    If you actually think Im a racist and what I said based on racism, then you need to permanently reside with the other morons in Chicago Bears land.

If you actually think Im a racist and what I said based on racism, then you need to permanently reside with the other morons in Chicago Bears land.

I'm not the one saying he wasn't a good leader because he doesn't speak English. That my man, was YOU.

Yo quiero taco bell !

I'm not the one saying he wasn't a good leader because he doesn't speak English. That my man, was YOU.
    How is that racist? You got anywhere between 40-70% of the guysí teammates that canít comunicate with him. And heís supposed to lead them to a championship? I donít think you understand what racism means.

Race is a tough subject to navigate on PSD, so let's switch it up to something lighter, who here supports Trump?

How is that racist? You got anywhere between 40-70% of the guysí teammates that canít comunicate with him. And heís supposed to lead them to a championship? I donít think you understand what racism means.

The irony in your last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Race is a tough subject to navigate on PSD, so let's switch it up to something lighter, who here supports Trump?

Make PSD Great Again!!!!!!

Look at your president. Until he's gone, Americans aren't allowed to call anyone else racists

Look at your president. Until he's gone, Americans aren't allowed to call anyone else racists

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast