Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

All Things NL East and Around Baseball Thread

Might as well start one.

Nats off to a good start too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabe Kapler not endearing himself to the Philadelphia fans. Or his bullpen. There's more to managing than analytics.

Quote Originally Posted by The Futurist View Post
    Gabe Kapler not endearing himself to the Philadelphia fans. Or his bullpen. There's more to managing than analytics.
    He kinda looks like a douche and it's nice to see him ****ing up right off the bat LOL.....I'm from the Lehigh Valley which is where the Phillies Triple A team is (Ironpigs) so I am surrounded by Philly fans and they're already hating this guy i'm loving it.
    Just a Met's fan surrounded by Phillies fan's standing strong behind enemy lines

**** the Nats.

Kapler won't last the season if he's really this stupid.

Mets and nats real test begin today when the ace isn't pitching

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Mets and nats real test begin today when the ace isn't pitching
    I think it's too soon for that. Gonna need to see this rotation turn over a few times before we get a picture of what the team's chances are outside of Thor and deGrom.

I'm jealous of all these young stud hitters it looks like other teams have. I really hope Rosario turns into an all star caliber SS.

Phillies have a real good player with Scott Kingery. Braves have Acuna. In other divisions, Jays have Vlad Jr and Bo Bichette, Padres have Fernando Tatis Jr, CHW have Eloy Jimenez. All these prospects seem like, to me, that they'll be better than our best young guy, Rosario...

Really hope I'm wrong, but it sucks we have no upcoming hitting prospects to he excited about.

With that said, I definitely think we're a playoff team if we can avoid the onslaught of injuries we had last year.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    I'm jealous of all these young stud hitters it looks like other teams have. I really hope Rosario turns into an all star caliber SS.

Phillies have a real good player with Scott Kingery. Braves have Acuna. In other divisions, Jays have Vlad Jr and Bo Bichette, Padres have Fernando Tatis Jr, CHW have Eloy Jimenez....

With that said, I definitely think we're a playoff team if we can avoid the onslaught of injuries we had last year.
    Scott Kingery is roughly 2 ˝ years older than Rosario. He turns 24 in April. If you threw Kingery on a MLB at age 21 as the Mets did with Rosario, how do you think he would have performed? Probably much worse than Amed. You can still get excited about him.

Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post

Phillies have a real good player with Scott Kingery. Braves have Acuna. In other divisions, Jays have Vlad Jr and Bo Bichette, Padres have Fernando Tatis Jr, CHW have Eloy Jimenez. All these prospects seem like, to me, that they'll be better than our best young guy, Rosario...

Really hope I'm wrong, but it sucks we have no upcoming hitting prospects to he excited about.

Conforto. Syndergaard. Rosario. Smith. I'm okay with our young players at the moment. At the very least we know we have two top notch young guys in Thor and Michael. We'll see how Rosario and Smith pan out, but the cupboard ain't exactly bare.

Pretty sure Kapler got Terry Francona’s son - Nick Francona fired by going behind his back to tell the hire ups about his PTSD (Francona fought in Iraq/Afghanistan I believe) and that he wasn’t suited for the job.

I hope he falls flat on his face and doesn’t recover, he seems like the biggest *** hole out of all managers. He looks like some douche from Brighton beach.

Sure the Braves have Acuna...though he still wants a long term deal that the Braves have still not offered out. But it is said we'll see him on the major league club in the next 2 weeks though.

Wow, watched Ohtani fist inning and ****!

98-100 mph just like Syndergaard, nasty splitter too.

I could see why the hype even though he sucked in ST.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Wow, watched Ohtani fist inning and ****!

98-100 mph just like Syndergaard, nasty splitter too.

I think he'll become an excellent pitcher, although the partially torn UCL is a bit troubling. That said, guys like Lugo and Tanaka have pitched through it with some success.

I'm not sure about how he will hit but its still a really nice asset for the Angels to have. I'm just glad he didn't go to those Yankee *******s.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast