Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will Randle have another 20&10 game?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 75.00%
  • No

1 25.00%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Zo said he feels completely fine so him sitting for a bruise is real pansy IMO. BUT with Hart and Ingram back on court together again for first time in a long time makes tonight watchable

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    Zo needs to work on his body and his shot all offseason, it would be stupid to push him now and have him create a more serious injury or even just a nagging injury that will cut into his offseason. Lakers are playing it smart!
    Completely agree as usual, were on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Zo said he feels completely fine so him sitting for a bruise is real pansy IMO. BUT with Hart and Ingram back on court together again for first time in a long time makes tonight watchable
    Youre a pansy, who quits on the team regularly and barely watches. The coaches/training staff are holding him out, its not his choice Puto.

I just want the Lakers to pick up what they got before Ingram and Heart got hurt to make Philly's pick low as possible .Cleveland to loose as many games as possible, Thunder to be eliminated in the first round and Houston to fail miserably.
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Youre a pansy, who quits on the team regularly and barely watches. The coaches/training staff are holding him out, its not his choice Puto.
    He goes to sleep when the Lakers are being punch and he comes around when they are beating other teams?
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    He goes to sleep when the Lakers are being punch and he comes around when they are beating other teams?
    Hes the worst kind of fan(s).

He said it feels better. He will keep getting treatment, and then the trainers will activate him and get him going at some point and tell us that he can start doing on-court stuff again. BUT THAT IS UP TO THEM.

How the **** is Lonzo sitting out his choice? Hes a rookie, this isnt year 3+ where hell be able to dictate whether he plays or not no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Hes the worst kind of fan(s).

He said it feels better. He will keep getting treatment, and then the trainers will activate him and get him going at some point and tell us that he can start doing on-court stuff again. BUT THAT IS UP TO THEM.

How the **** is Lonzo sitting out his choice? Hes a rookie, this isnt year 3+ where hell be able to dictate whether he plays or not no matter what.
    It's also not uncommon for players to sit for little injuries if the games don't mean anything. If we're fighting for the 8th seed what guys will and won't play through is much different than being on a team that is already eliminated from the playoffs. The whole purpose of these players is to win games, make the playoffs and then compete for a title... that isn't happening this year so the remainder of this season is about next year and the best thing for next year is to keep our guys healthy now! People just like to complain to make themselves feel better about their own lives.

It's also not uncommon for players to sit for little injuries if the games don't mean anything. If we're fighting for the 8th seed what guys will and won't play through is much different than being on a team that is already eliminated from the playoffs. The whole purpose of these players is to win games, make the playoffs and then compete for a title... that isn't happening this year so the remainder of this season is about next year and the best thing for next year is to keep our guys healthy now! People just like to complain to make themselves feel better about their own lives.

figures.

Well some of us have us have careers and cant stay up tell 1130 lol absolutely love the keyboard warrior talk. You probably play xbox still and talk crap to kids my sons age. Puto? Ice hasn't found you and deported you yet lol guessing you're not a fan of Trump??

Anyway for the adults, i clearly said "IMO". Ball can definitely say he wants to play. Every game means something for his development. I understand if it was a injury that could get worse but it's a damn bruise lol Ball and Lakers are about to have a long summer. He can chill then. Again just my opinion.

I see that side of it but 19 years old, needs every game to develop, and has how many months to rest soon? I see that for a veteran when games mean nothing. Every game means something for Ball right now.

Man denver was up like 15,now they are only up 6.. They better not blow this lead, that's a huge game for them

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

LA Kings! LA Dodgers! LA Lakers! lets goooo!!!

Playoff implications against the ducks. **** the giants! And lets goooo Lakers!

Well some of us have us have careers and cant stay up tell 1130 lol absolutely love the keyboard warrior talk. You probably play xbox still and talk crap to kids my sons age. Puto? Ice hasn't found you and deported you yet lol guessing you're not a fan of Trump??

Anyway for the adults, i clearly said "IMO". Ball can definitely say he wants to play. Every game means something for his development. I understand if it was a injury that could get worse but it's a damn bruise lol Ball and Lakers are about to have a long summer. He can chill then. Again just my opinion.
    I knew you were a racist piece of ****.

I see that side of it but 19 years old, needs every game to develop, and has how many months to rest soon? I see that for a veteran when games mean nothing. Every game means something for Ball right now.
    I expect/hope to see him put a lot of work in this offseason and would prefer for him to go into the offseason healthy. I think a lot of these young kids come in and their bodies just aren't ready and they've never trained to play against grown men night in night out and their bodies take a beating as a result. I agree that every game under their belt is important, but I think they just aren't physically ready and I would like to see them go into the offseason healthy and work hard on their bodies to get ready for next year. BI is still skinny as hell, but he's much stronger this year than last and you can see it and up until his recent injury he was leading the team in mins... I expect to see Zo come back stronger and in better shape next year to where he's able to handle a full season easier. The problem with a little nagging injury sometimes isn't even making that injury worse but you compensate for it and therefore move in a less natural position which opens you up to other injuries. It would be very unfortunate to do that and have it lead to a more serious injury that will set him back months in the offseason, I think it's obvious that his body is struggling to get through a full season.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast