Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Philly ends this year as...

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1st round exit

1 5.00%
  • conf. semis

9 45.00%
  • conf. finals

6 30.00%
  • finals

1 5.00%
  • winner

3 15.00%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Predict the 76ers

Where do you guys see them only for THIS year. I know barring injuries they look like they are gonna dominate the east for years to come but what about this year ?

As cleveland having their worst year since lbj came back, kyrie&hayward injured and 76ers actually jelling better and better lately, the circumstances as of right now looks good.

I am probably a little off with this but i think it's really an open race between the raptors,cavs, celtics and 76ers.

They might actually go to the finals.

What are your thoughts?

They'll lose to the Heat in the 2nd round.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

4-4-4 through the East. book it.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

01-30-2018, 10:57 AM #0 MILLERHIGHLIFE

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Enjoy that capspace with no win now pieces joining a injury-prone Embiid. hahhahahah Fultz pick looks very bad for you guys. I'm not even feeling sorry either. Talk about a boring process.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Honestly, it quite possible to make it to the finals. Cavs are Vulnerable, and even if Lebron elevates his game in the playoffs, I don't know if that's enough this year without Kyrie and Love being a question mark.

The Raptors are always a question mark in the playoffs. Even with the style change and massively improved Bench. Like Houston duo (Cp and Harden), things have to show in the playoffs.

I don't see them sweeping the east though lol. With their inexperience, I don't think they get 1 sweep.

was just joking around about the brooms. But we have more experience then we get credit for with our coaching, Reddick, Illiasova, Bellinelli, Amir Johnson who all play key mins. I know our best players have no experience but im not worried about Embiid, hes not suddenly going to become guardable bcuz say Jonas or Gortat or Horford have been in the playoffs and he hasnt, ya know? Im not gonna say we are going to the finals but yea we have as good a shot as anyone in the East.

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Enjoy that capspace with no win now pieces joining a injury-prone Embiid. hahhahahah Fultz pick looks very bad for you guys. I'm not even feeling sorry either. Talk about a boring process.

Depends on Fultz. My best guess is they win a round and then get knocked out but I agree their ceiling and their floor are polar opposites. Wouldn't shock me to see 1 and done and wouldn't shock me to see them in the Finals.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Wanna bet?

youre still being annoying i see.

better pray you dont get us in the playoffs. you aint want none. lefraud aint want none either.

They’ll lose to the Cavs in the East.

youre still being annoying i see.

better pray you dont get us in the playoffs. you aint want none. lefraud aint want none either.
    You're still sensitive, I see.

You all are sleeping on the Heat even after what they did to the 2nd best team in the East last night (behind Miami) with no Whiteside or Bam.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

no one cares about the heat.

I think Philly will reach the 2nd round for sure. The only teams I can see beating them are Cleveland and Toronto, and even then it would probably be a tough series with either.

Next year the East is probably owned by Boston and Philly.

no one cares about the heat.
    The Heat have accomplished more in the last 12 years than the Sixers have in their history....
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03:32250914
    You all are sleeping on the Heat even after what they did to the 2nd best team in the East last night (behind Miami) with no Whiteside or Bam.
    I'm not discounting them beating Toronto. I think it can happen.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast