Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Eloy wont southern league player of the month. Hope we promote him to Triple-A soon.

Winston Salem Dash (High A) won their first half season. It's all over twitter how their celebration went. Omar Vizquel is the manager of that team.

I think Omar might just follow those guys all the way to the Sox dugout as manager...

White Sox & Redskins Forever

Per White Sox..............

Eloy Jimenez promoted to AAA

Dylan Cease promoted to AA

Ian Hamilton promoted to AAA

Seby Zavala promoted to AAA

Bernardo Flores, Matt Foster, Zach Thompson, Luis Basabe Alex Call, & Joel Booker promoted to AA.

Luis Robert promoted to High A

Lincoln Henzman, Blake Battenfield, Tyler Johnson, Laz Rivera, Luis Gonzalez promoted to High A

Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    Per White Sox..............

Eloy Jimenez promoted to AAA

Dylan Cease promoted to AA

Ian Hamilton promoted to AAA

Seby Zavala promoted to AAA

Bernardo Flores, Matt Foster, Zach Thompson, Luis Basabe Alex Call, & Joel Booker promoted to AA.

Luis Robert promoted to High A

Lincoln Henzman, Blake Battenfield, Tyler Johnson, Laz Rivera, Luis Gonzalez promoted to High A
    Yep, just saw those. Looks like we stepped on the gas for some of these guys. I hope we don't rush them too fast,but, would love to see them get some AB's in Chicago before the season ends. Hamilton might be an intriguing bullpen arm for us.

White Sox & Redskins Forever

Hoping a few of Soria, Nate Jones, Avilan, Shields get traded in the next few weeks opening the door for a few of those guys. Oh, I guess I'm back on the 100 (+) loss band wagon again. I thought a corner had been turned, guess not.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Yep, just saw those. Looks like we stepped on the gas for some of these guys. I hope we don't rush them too fast,but, would love to see them get some AB's in Chicago before the season ends. Hamilton might be an intriguing bullpen arm for us.
    These all made sense. We have a few really good Relievers in the minors right now that could be up before long.

Situation to watch in Birmingham.

Dane Dunning left in the 4th inning after a strain in his elbow popped up. The White Sox say itís moderare and they arenít concerned yet. They will watch him a few days and then get an MRI.

I really hope the MRI is clean and he just misses a few starts at most. Please donít be TJS.

This is actually better news than they thought it would be. I talked to someone high up in the organization and they were concerned he definitely needed TJS. The fact he doesn't is a very good thing. They think he is going to be good to pitch in the Arizona Fall League and then be fully prepared for next season. If he did have TJS, he'd had been out all next season.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678