Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital G View Post
    Shields gets us through 5 inn and gives up 4. BP comes in and does a decent job. We win 6-5. Matt Davidson plays a key role in win.
    [emoji102] wow... pretty impressive. I believe Iím most excited about Engel. I mean he was the automatic out in the lineup and now he seems like the toughest out. That kid battles you every AB. I was nervous about Tim to be honest. I was losing faith in him but this team is so fun to watch and there is no easy out in the lineup. Tim may be the weakest link in the lineup and that says a lot about your team. So letís hope we can finally get a healthy Rodon and Kopech here to solidify the rotation. #gosox Iíll be there Opening Day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'm as excited as everybody,but, remember.....it was just one game.........lets get 25 or 30 games in for a better evaluation..

White Sox & Redskins Forever

I love multi-home run games like that where the Sox just pound the other team into submission. Boom shakalaka.
    Now, once Eloy (and Robert) get added to this line-up, there will be a lot more firework nights on the South side.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Well, I'm as excited as everybody,but, remember.....it was just one game.........lets get 25 or 30 games in for a better evaluation..
    Very true.... but hard not to be a little giddy about a fun game like that. I have no doubt (I hope I am wrong) we still will finish 3rd in the division, but as long as were showing development of players and staying fun I am going to enjoy 2018.

2-0!

Well, I am convinced that Renteria is the man to lead this team to the promised land. He gets these guys to play as a team. Good chemistry.

I agree. Love Renteria.

I love that no matter what, weíre never out of a game. Imagine when we get extra talent and help, amazing things hopefully

PPD due to show

WTH...the season has barely started and somehow we are 3 games ahead of Detroit.
    Shields better hold up for 5 innings in the Opener against the Tigers or I'll be pizzed. Tiger fans will not be welcome for our Home Opener but will show up anyway because our city is so much better than Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by garypeters View Post
    WTH...the season has barely started and somehow we are 3 games ahead of Detroit.
    Shields better hold up for 5 innings in the Opener against the Tigers or I'll be pizzed. Tiger fans will not be welcome for our Home Opener but will show up anyway because our city is so much better than Detroit.
    I think Giolito is starting the home opener GP, unless something changed
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Lopez effectively wild so far

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Didn't see the game, but his box score numbers look good.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

If any of you guys are gonna be at the home opener on Thursday, I'll be bartending at chisox bar and grill and I'd love to buy any of you guys a beer. I dont comment much but I've been reading your guys thoughts for years. Id love to show my appreciation and meet some die hard sox fans.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting on Moncada to be that "can't miss" guy we thought he was. I see it in little blurbs,but, it never sustains....

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast