Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB GDT Thread

That Nunez inside the park home run was fun.

Yankees will be fun to watch this year. Mets will be scrappy

Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    That Nunez inside the park home run was fun.
    Eduardo?

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Adam Jones with the walk off HR for an O's win!

Stanton on pace for 364 homers after two today . I think if plays 155+ games, he'll hit 60 homers.

The pitching in the AL and specifically the AL East blows.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Stanton on pace for 364 homers after two today . I think if plays 155+ games, he'll hit 60 homers.

The pitching in the AL and specifically the AL East blows.
    Wouldn’t it be 324 homeruns? Regardless, I think he’ll get around 40. Yeah he hit 59 last year with a big ballpark as his home park, but it’s not like he’s been up that high on a yearly basis. Don’t get me wrong, the more the merrier, but I’m trying to temper lofty expectations on my end.

I wouldn’t say the Yankees, or Red Sox “blow” when it comes to pitching. The orioles are always pretty bad on the pitching front, but the 3 other teams have talented arms. Cobb, Stroman, and Archer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice meltdown, Boston

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Eduardo?
    Yep.

The espn announcers for baseball are about as boring as it gets with Arod and Jessica Mendoza.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by RomineLettuce View Post
    Wouldn’t it be 324 homeruns? Regardless, I think he’ll get around 40. Yeah he hit 59 last year with a big ballpark as his home park, but it’s not like he’s been up that high on a yearly basis. Don’t get me wrong, the more the merrier, but I’m trying to temper lofty expectations on my end.

I wouldn’t say the Yankees, or Red Sox “blow” when it comes to pitching. The orioles are always pretty bad on the pitching front, but the 3 other teams have talented arms. Cobb, Stroman, and Archer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah I was on my phone so typo. I think he's good for way more than 40 btw.

Why would I mention how many home runs Stanton can hit and that have anything to do with Yankee pitching? Clearly he can't face his teammates. I was speaking in generalizations btw. I know the Red Sox have a good staff but most of the AL doesn't, 3 of those teams being the Orioles, Jays and Rays.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-29-2018 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The espn announcers for baseball are about as boring as it gets with Arod and Jessica Mendoza.
    JLo in the booth yo

Tulo placed on the 60 day DL with bilateral bone spurs. Dude is made of glass.

Tulo placed on the 60 day DL with bilateral bone spurs. Dude is made of glass.
    The way Donaldson looked trying to throw the ball across the diamond he would probably benefit from some DL time as well. Short armed every throw. Looked like he was trying to protect his shoulder area.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    The way Donaldson looked trying to throw the ball across the diamond he would probably benefit from some DL time as well. Short armed every throw. Looked like he was trying to protect his shoulder area.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Yeah I saw that. He had absolutely nothing on his throws. It was hard to watch. The problem is if the Jays lose Donaldson for an extended period of time they might as well pack their bags now because the season will be over for them.

Their roster has significant depth issues.

Yeah I saw that. He had absolutely nothing on his throws. It was hard to watch. The problem is if the Jays lose Donaldson for an extended period of time they might as well pack their bags now because the season will be over for them.

Their roster has significant depth issues.
    Are they competing even with a completely healthy MVP type Donaldson?

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast