Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB GDT Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Didn't watch the AB but I'm sure they just pounded him inside. What he should have done is backed off the plate a bit to make it easier to inside-out something.
    I'll never understand the stubborness of hitters that won't do this.

It's like they think their job is to crush it through the shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Coors Field is a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's hasn't been the same with the humidor.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Morton w/12 K's through 6 IP.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Giants w/6 losses in a row after sweeping first place Atlanta on the road.

Bellinger with a bunt out on a 3-0 pitch in the bottom of the 9th just now.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Bellinger with a bunt out on a 3-0 pitch in the bottom of the 9th just now.
    Roberts said Bellinger had the take sign so I'm assuming Bellinger tried to distract the pitcher and just forgot to take bat back.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Roberts said Bellinger had the take sign so I'm assuming Bellinger tried to distract the pitcher and just forgot to take bat back.
    Well that only makes it worse.

Charlie Morton has been unbeatable ever since he got knocked out in his first start against the Yankees in last year's playoffs. He somehow turn it up a notch.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Charlie Morton has been unbeatable ever since he got knocked out in his first start against the Yankees in last year's playoffs. He somehow turn it up a notch.
    Roids and pinetar

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rather quietly Lindor has caught up to Betts and Trout at the top of the fwar board

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Rather quietly Lindor has caught up to Betts and Trout at the top of the fwar board
    He's already got 8 HRs this month

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Roids and pinetar

He's the reason why there was no Dodgers/Yankees WS last year.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 05-13-2018 at 11:05 PM.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Dodgers are a mess right now. What happened? Losing 4 at home to lowly Cincy has to be a big wake-up kick for the FO. Was surprised to see that Puig hit just his 1st HR of the year?? They shoulda dealt his *** last year for Verlander while he had some value.

Meanwhile AZ loses 5 in a row. LA needs to stop digging that hole before it's too deep to climb out of. I smell some sort of shake-up coming. New manager... ?
    "They throw the ball, I hit it. They hit the ball, I catch it." - Willie Mays

Quote Originally Posted by #24 View Post
    Dodgers are a mess right now. What happened? Losing 4 at home to lowly Cincy has to be a big wake-up kick for the FO. Was surprised to see that Puig hit just his 1st HR of the year?? They shoulda dealt his *** last year for Verlander while he had some value.

Meanwhile AZ loses 5 in a row. LA needs to stop digging that hole before it's too deep to climb out of. I smell some sort of shake-up coming. New manager... ?
    Id be surprised if they let Roberts go. They stumbled out of the gate then proceeded to lose Seager for the year and Kershaw for some time. Happens to most teams that go deep into the postseason the year before ie Giants in 2011,2013,2015.

I think LA’s biggest ****up was not signing a top of the arm starter in the offseason to put #2. Thought Arrieta would fall to them.

Arizona just started off hot. Was never a believer of them and still am not. Think Rockies have the chance to do some serious damage this year in the West. They have the talent to give La a run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not much of a believer in AZ or COL, especially COL.

Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast