Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Roseanne reboot

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    IMO her show(s) were as funny as Mike and Molly or King of Queens...and I hate those shows lol.

I just donít like the Ďwhite saviourí routine and Iím not a fan of political posturing in tv especially when the person is outspoken and overly opinionated. It makes it seem like a bad Fox commercial.

Itís just a ploy for ratings which makes me dislike it even more. You have the ignorant dumbass in Roseanne whom a lot of white trash similar to her can relate. Then you have the white apologists who hate what she has to say but applauds the show and the message because ĎRoseanne isnít AS ignorant anymore!í
    Do you find this funny?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YVhcLD2c

I think it is one of the top trolls in history

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Anyone else think that DJ looks like Mark?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Anyone else think that DJ looks like Mark?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Lol I was actually thinking this.

And now itís cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    And now itís cancelled.

Yeah just saw that. The tweet was pretty bad. I still doubt she is a racist (she has done and said a lot that points the opposite way) but I wouldn't be surprised if the pill popping on the show is the truth. If it was a joke it wasn't a good one and likely one she made under the influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yeah just saw that. The tweet was pretty bad. I still doubt she is a racist (she has done and said a lot that points the opposite way) but I wouldn't be surprised if the pill popping on the show is the truth. If it was a joke it wasn't a good one and likely one she made under the influence.
    Some people as they get older true nature comes out.

What an idiot Roseanne is. She just ruined a good thing for a lot of people and put them out of work. It's a shame, I enjoyed the show, but don't blame ABC for axing it. It is baffling that she thought that tweet was a good idea and that nothing would come of it.

Great news. I've never watched the show, or at least anytime in the last 20 years, but I applaud Roseanne in her heroic effort to cost Disney money. The sooner they go bankrupt, the sooner ESPN gets sliced up and sold off. Kudos too for doing it on the designated Starbucks anti-racism day - I'm sure many people on both sides of this culture divide are miffed.

As for what she said, pretty rude but she forgot the PC code in her drunken tweeting. She should have just called Trump an orangutan and everyone would have just thought she was losing her mind, like we already do.

Holy **** she's an idiot

She has been posting bat **** crazy **** for a while, it was bound to get he show cancelled.

I read the tweet and thought it must be an alcohol related thing but coming from her who knows? It misses the mark badly if she thought it was simply humor. Too bad for the TV show and staff.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Great news. I've never watched the show, or at least anytime in the last 20 years, but I applaud Roseanne in her heroic effort to cost Disney money. The sooner they go bankrupt, the sooner ESPN gets sliced up and sold off. Kudos too for doing it on the designated Starbucks anti-racism day - I'm sure many people on both sides of this culture divide are miffed.

As for what she said, pretty rude but she forgot the PC code in her drunken tweeting. She should have just called Trump an orangutan and everyone would have just thought she was losing her mind, like we already do.
    Roseanneís gone, Starbucks takes an L, and Chic-Fil-A raises their starting wage at $18/hour to serve the original chicken sandwich. America......Choo Choo!

What's with all the angry reactions on Fox News' Facebook page about Roseanne Barr's show being cancelled? ABC did the right thing by firing her. This just proves that conservatards support racism.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Comedians push the boundaries of good taste often. Weíve all heard ďracistĒ and offensive humor at their shows. Change the context and... BOOM! Your show is cancelled. Really they need to be extremely cautious using social media.

Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

her show getting canceled is music to my ears

She tried blaming the racism on ambien and the company who made ambien came out and said that racism wasnít a side effect lol.

This is exactly why I didnít want Roseanne trying to speak about social issues because sheís so full of ****.

Her episodes are like

First 20 minutes: How Roseanne actually is in real life
    Last 3 minutes: Roseanne has a change of heart to make the viewers happy but isnít indicative of what she believes.

Iím still laughing though because even Trump was defending her. So many ****ing morons itís amusing.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast