Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    I donít need more reason to boo the Jays. But Iíd love for you to have him back because he sucks.
    He hit leadoff all year last year. Let that sink in.

I think he would be ok as a bench player and not a lot of money.

I wonder why guys like Holliday and Lind haven't signed yet. I know Holliday is mostly a DH at this point but I think he could be a decent asset to any team who signs him.

Lind was very good against RHP last year. He could be a nice platoon bat for any team in need of a 1st baseman.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I wonder why guys like Holliday and Lind haven't signed yet. I know Holliday is mostly a DH at this point but I think he could be a decent asset to any team who signs him.

Lind was very good against RHP last year. He could be a nice platoon bat for any team in need of a 1st baseman.
    I think part of the problem is that few teams can afford to have a player who IS exclusively a DH. Hard in today's game to use a roster spot for one not named Ortiz.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Holliday had a great first half last year for NYY. Then he got sick and had a terrible second half.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Did Lind get released? I was area in he had a minor league deal a while back. I remember reading it on the Harvey's tv while I waited for a burger.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Did Lind get released? I was area in he had a minor league deal a while back. I remember reading it on the Harvey's tv while I waited for a burger.

The Yankees signed him earlier, but they let him go a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixers3Fan View Post
    How does this guy not have a team yet? He's up there in age now and dealt with some injuries lately but with the season starting in 3 days, it's just mind boggling how this guy is still a free agent.
    Probably because he's a giant douche and no one wants that attitude in the dugout

Because he's garbage now and a complete D bag

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post

He asked for his release from the Yankees because they couldnt guarantee him significant playing time. I was hoping the Mets signed him because I hate Adrian Gonzalez but no one has picked him up so far. Am surprised because he hit very well against RHP last year.

I think jose would be a great analyst

i dont care that he follows me on twitter, he sucks anus

Lind has always killed righties. Someone needs to sign that ****er. Bats is done and needs to gracefully bow out. I'd love to see him land a gig but no one will give him a shot. Btw he was a great teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    i dont care that he follows me on twitter
    Neither do we

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Neither do we
    Liar, you do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast