Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I'm sick of seeing these guys lead by 20+ then give up 20 points.
    It's the playoffs...

Liven up the board with your simple instruction on how to play soccer...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Tatum didn’t look like a rookie tonight. There was a sequence in OT where he ripped down a defensive board, found a bouncing offensive board after a missed shot, and then took it to the rack for a beautiful finish. There was another sequence in OT where he turned it over on a bad pass and then came all the way back down the floor to block a shot.

I think the Celtics found themselves a stud. This kid has the skill and the intangibles are phenomenal.

This is going to be a good series!!

Here we go! This team is going to be so scary next year when fully healed and they gel. What ever happens these playoffs is a bonus. Obviously I want to win as much as possible but with our injury woes I'll take anything

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

The best thing to happen to JB IMO is DA drafting JT... Two young studs who will push each other... Both top 3 picks whose expectations are through the roof...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

What do you expect from game 3??

Bledsoe and Parker going to try to have a big night

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post

I expect the bucks to take at least one of these games at home but they really need someone besides giannis or middleton to step up.
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

Side note. Gotta love what Terry Rozier is bringing to the table right now the first two games of the playoffs.

23ppg/ 5.5 assists/ 3.5 rebounds/ .578 EFG/ 90% FT%/ .032 defensive WS/48

to top it all off he has 0 turnovers in 78 minutes of play. He is dictating the pace of the game and getting it done on both ends of the floor. If Tatum can catch fire, this team can definitely make some noise despite the injuries.

Also sporting an absurd .297 WS/48 in the first two games. Obviously small sample size but still outstanding. 2nd to only Horfords .368 on the team.
    Last edited by BoSox47; 04-19-2018 at 04:37 PM.
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

I kept saying we should trade for Belinelli because he would be cheap, could help with scoring off the bench and be a veteran presence. I know it's early but in the first 3 Sixers playoff games he's a +49 and averaging almost 21 ppg.

Now let's go win that 1st one in Milwaukee tonight and take any pressure off.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    I kept saying we should trade for Belinelli because he would be cheap, could help with scoring off the bench and be a veteran presence. I know it's early but in the first 3 Sixers playoff games he's a +49 and averaging almost 21 ppg.

Now let's go win that 1st one in Milwaukee tonight and take any pressure off.
    Yeah I really wanted him at the deadline we don’t have a sharpshooter

These guys basically gave the ball to the Bucks and said here we're not gonna try and win
    tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post

Guess I should’ve added Maker to the list. Role players play great at home in the playoffs, quick turn around but I think we can take game 3

The celtics do this all the time. They stop their offense but then can't score worth a damn. Rozier is choking after two good home games. Got to his head it seems

I hate to say it but if they end up losing this series Brad Stevens has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I hate to say it but if they end up losing this series Brad Stevens has to go.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast