Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs

Yup, the 3rd game is the key to Series length.

I think GS will win their Series quickly, so lets do the same and get 3 days off.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

If the C's win this series, I think its because of this:

Coaching:
    Stevens > Lue

Talent Order:
    Lebron
    Love

Horford
    Brown
    Tatum
    Smart
    Rozier
    Morris

JRSmith

Tristan = Baynes = Green = Korver

Rest of Cavs playoff rotation squad
    Rest of Celtics playoff rotation squad

Celtics has better coaching(IMO) and have more contributers in the talent order than the Cavs.(IMO)
    Last edited by esb; 05-17-2018 at 09:19 AM.

Horford defense this postseason has been incredible. Best stretch of his career. I don't think there are 5 better overall defenders in the league right now. Brown is fearless and so are most of the guys in this roster, but he's providing on a nightly basis. Tatum had his first rookie game of the postseason, but otherwise he's been awesome.

I didn't see this coming, having a REAL chance to go to the finals without Kyrie and Hayward is nothing short of amazing.
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach

https://twitter.com/brohrbach/status...901248/photo/1

Nobody could have said it any better...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun5 View Post
    Horford defense this postseason has been incredible. Best stretch of his career. I don't think there are 5 better overall defenders in the league right now. Brown is fearless and so are most of the guys in this roster, but he's providing on a nightly basis. Tatum had his first rookie game of the postseason, but otherwise he's been awesome.

I didn't see this coming, having a REAL chance to go to the finals without Kyrie and Hayward is nothing short of amazing.
    Yup... AL has been absolutely terrific this whole post season... From his rookie post season appearance to now 10 years later has been awesome to see... Unbelievable growth... I easily see him playing at this level until his contract ends... His bball IQ is unreal... Anybody who complained about his contract with the C's...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by esb View Post
    If the C's win this series, I think its because of this:

Coaching:
    Stevens > Lue
    Stevens >> Lue

Talent Order:
    Lebron
    Love

Horford
    Brown
    Tatum
    No. 3 C's are all better in real time right now than Love.

Smart
    Rozier
    Morris

JRSmith

Tristan = Baynes = Green = Korver
    Way off! Smith is well below TT and Korver. Green is trash too.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 05-17-2018 at 05:24 PM.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Well we're getting blown out.

Thank god we got home court advantage. We would have been out the 1st round if we didn't. This team is horrible on the road at least in this postseason which doesn't make sense

Games like this makes you realize why we need irving. Rozier can't buy a bucket

Lets goooooooooooooo

Gonna need Horford to take more than 4 shots to win games in this series, and Smart needs to know his role on this team......I cringe when him and Morris chuck 3s

That's not the way you want it to go on the road but they had an ugly game 3 in Milwaukee too.

I was kind of expecting to get thumped. As we know from throughout the season, our offense isn't consistent so you can expect a couple of bad games. Too long of a layoff for young guys. They only attempted 2 more shots, they finally hit their 3's was the big difference. I'd still rather get blown out then lose a close game. Still all great learning experiences for these guys. I hope they can find a way to pull off game 4.

Let's hope this thrashing lights a fire. C's were unrecognizable in game 3. Horford and Brown completely disappeared. There was no semblance of any sort of defense. Careless with the ball. Bad shots. Ball movement was not good.

Can't say I'm all that surprised. This team has not played well on the road and Cleveland was desperate. Need to put this one behind us and take game 4. Come back to Boston up 3-1 and close them out.

City of Champions

Once again this offense is sucking. god I'm so sick of these idiots missing layups and dunks. Stevens should bench the ones that miss easy shots like that.

Ps tatum is living up to the reputation of being the worse dunker. That's got to be at least the 5th missed dunk he's had this season.
    Last edited by bosox1899; 05-21-2018 at 08:54 PM.

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast