Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs

Impressive win,the Cs have played like they do not know there are injuries limiting them.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I get you and everyone else hates my guts for speaking my mind let it go already. Just because
    I don't do backflips and cheer every time they win doesn't make me any less of a fan.
    I don't hate you at all. I'm sorry to see someone spend so much time on something and have such a shallow comprehension of it.

Everyone gets vexed when the C's lose or play poorly, but, some put that into perspective and others behave like a toddler that needs a nap and a diaper change. Whaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Ever see a 10 speed bicycle? Think about that vs a one speed bike.

Grow perspective and change speeds.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    I don't hate you at all. I'm sorry to see someone spend so much time on something and have such a shallow comprehension of it.

Everyone gets vexed when the C's lose or play poorly, but, some put that into perspective and others behave like a toddler that needs a nap and a diaper change. Whaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Ever see a 10 speed bicycle? Think about that vs a one speed bike.

Grow perspective and change speeds.
    Hey if you or others don't want to admit it that's cool I understand I can't be liked by everyone.
    It doesn't bother me.

Where'd that RB20 guy go that said Jaylen Brown was going to be at best a 7th or 8th rotational player? Dude was hating hard on him pretty much exactly a year ago from today.
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

Unbelievable performance last night. I was most impressed by C's not letting up before halftime.

It's all about winning on the road now, but great statement win.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox47 View Post
    Where'd that RB20 guy go that said Jaylen Brown was going to be at best a 7th or 8th rotational player? Dude was hating hard on him pretty much exactly a year ago from today.
    Nobody outside of DA predicted Brown becoming a two-way player like this. Don't front.

Game 2 will be a big tell how the rest of this series will go. We're not out of the woods yet. If CLE takes game 2 at home, we're in trouble and CLE has essentially gained HCA, forcing us to win on the road - where we haven't been great this playoffs and we'll be on the Kings court.

We have to win game 2. If we win game 2 I like our chances, but the series will likely still go 7 games.

Game 7 would be fantastic. We have HCA but LBJ generally rises to the occasion in these situations. Could be an epic game.

City of Champions

Wow I donít think ANYONE expected that for Game 1....James is going to come with the heavyweight swings for Game 2!! Letís get it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Wow I donít think ANYONE expected that for Game 1....James is going to come with the heavyweight swings for Game 2!! Letís get it!!!
    And Morris & company need to swing back twice as hard......stay relentless and get Lebron gassed as series goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Fla.SticKy View Post
    And Morris & company need to swing back twice as hard......stay relentless and get Lebron gassed as series goes on.
    Yes exactly!

This team is probably gonna get blown out tonight. i hope not.
    Last edited by BSF101; 05-15-2018 at 09:20 PM.

As good as tatum is, boy does he suck at layups haha

Just gotta shoot better in the second half and close out on their shooters

God I love watching this squad

If we end up losing this they're going to look back at all these missed layups they had. Just can't stop james tonight

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast