Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Will Giles be more of a 4 or a 5?

Does anyone know what position Giles is projected play?

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Its going to be both

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    Its going to be both
    It's going to be bench?

How mean!

I mean I see him playing lots at the 4 with Skal or WCS and during small ball line ups he plays center to match up better like against D. Green he is taller and almost as fast so he could keep up

Yeah, I think he'll spend time at both positions. Probably more at the four to begin his career.

Just trying to figure out if Kings can trade Cauley Stein and use Giles to replace.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Just trying to figure out if Kings can trade Cauley Stein and use Giles to replace.
    Unless we draft Porter or Bridges, there's also a good chance we draft a center (Jackson, Bamba, Carter).

As long as the Kings don't draft a point guard, Bagley or Miles Bridges I'll be happy with this draft everyone I talk to is high on him for the Kings but I've gone back and watched more of his game and when he is doing well its not at the 3 its being a small ball 4 which is something no one actually is talking about lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    As long as the Kings don't draft a point guard, Bagley or Miles Bridges I'll be happy with this draft everyone I talk to is high on him for the Kings but I've gone back and watched more of his game and when he is doing well its not at the 3 its being a small ball 4 which is something no one actually is talking about lol
    I'm not as high on Bagley as a lot of people, but if we're picking 6-8 then I'm fine with him.